Osborn Medical Classic Rooke Boot is designed for patients being treated for ischemia neuropathy, pressure ulcers, and other related conditions. They gently surround the entire foot, heel, and calf. This boot is fully insulated with a 140 gram layer of Thinsulate plus, an inner layer of synthetic lamb's wool, and 1/8th inch of foam padding. The insulation gently keeps the limb warm and reduces heat loss. This off-loading boot protects from external irritation, which leads to faster healing time.
The unique design of the Osborn Rooke Classic Vascular Booties provide maximum limb protection and promotes fast healing. This boot has a non-slip surface for added safety and the layers of protection absorb pressure from bedding that may be in contact with the wound. This Rooke boot is comfortable, fully washable, and features and easy-to-use hook and loop closure for individual sizing.
For heel-specific pressure ulcer relief, you may want to try the Skil-Care Heel-Float Boot for Pressure Ulcer.
Product Features and Benefits
- Synthetic Lamb's Wool Lining
- Keeps Limb from Losing Heat
- Prevents Pressure Ulcers
- Surrounds the Foot, Heel, Calf
- Absorbs Pressure from Bedding
- Comfortable and Washable
- Manufacturer: Osborn Medical
- Product Numbers: RV31, RV32, RV33
- Product Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- User: Male
- Applications: Vascular Limb Pressure Relief
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains use and care instructions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Osborn Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!