Customers Also Bought
Give your ankles the support they need with the Aircast A60 Ankle Brace. Walking, running, or playing sports, every step you take puts a load on your ankles.
A ten-minute mile may require around 1700 hundred steps, with each one supporting somewhere between nine to thirteen times your body weight. With all that weight and pressure on just three bones and a few muscles and tendons, no wonder injuries happen.
These injuries occur when your ankle bends too far or in the wrong direction. This damage creates instability in your ankle, making re-injury more likely.
The Aircast A60 Support helps prevent sprains and other wounds. Two rigid side stabilizers keep your ankle from rolling to either side (one of the most common events leading to injury). A 60-degree bend helps prevent bending your foot too far forward. Yet at the same time, the Aircast A60 Ankle Support Brace does not restrict your range-of-motion.
Adjustable velcro bands give you the freedom to tighten this ankle brace for maximum support and compression. Good compression helps improve blood flow and reduces swelling due to fluid pooling in your feet and lower legs.
The Aircast A60 Brace is lightweight and has a low-profile, so it glides with ease into athletic and most work shoes. Breathable material reduces perspiration build-up, making it comfortable enough to wear all day. For additional support and injury preventiong, consider DJ Orthopedics Procare Knee Support with Open Patella.
- Court Sports
- Football, Soccer, and Baseball
- Hiking, Jogging and Running
- Injury Recovery
Not Recommended for
- Water Sports
- 24 Hour Use
- Broken Bones
- Skin Wounds
How to Use
- Cover Skin with an Absorbent Sock (or for More Comfort, Consider Using This Athletic Compression Sock from Champion)
- Insert Foot into the Brace
- Pull up on the Support until Your Heal is Firmly Against the Bottom
- Cinch up the Velcro Flap, Tucking it as Far Back as You Can
- Wrap the Strap Around Your Leg
- Thread the Strap Through the Loop and Pull to Create the Desired Tightness
- Attach the End of the Strap to the Brace Using the Velcro
- Hand Wash Once or Twice per Week
- Air-Dry (About 12 Hours)
Aircast A60 Ankle Support Sizing Chart
(Sizes Tend to Run Slightly Small)
- Color: Black
- Left Foot
- Large: 02TLL (Sizes: Men 12+, Women 13.5+)
- Medium: 02TML (Sizes: Men 7.5 - 11.5, Women 9 - 13)
- Small: 02TSL (Sizes: Men Up to 7, Women Up to 8.5)
- Right Foot
- Large: 02TLR (Sizes: Men 12+, Women 3.5+
- Medium: 02TMLR (Sizes: Men 7.5 - 11.5, Women 9 - 13)
- Small: 02TSLR (Sizes: Men Up to 7, Women Up to 8.5
- 60 Degree Angle Stabilizer
- Reduces Ankle Rolls
- Provides Compression
- Increases Ankle Stability
- Helps Prevent Ankle Injuries
- Fits Inside of Shoes
- Product Numbers: 02TLL, 02TLR, 02TML, O2TMR, O2TSL, O2TSR, 03TLL, 03TLR, 03TML, 03TMR, 03TSL, 03TSR
- Manufacturer: DJ Orthopedics
- Brand: AirCast
- Colors: Black, White
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Placement: Left, Right
- Product Instructions contains use and care instructions.
Product Features and Benefits
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information