Customers Also Bought
IMAK Arthritic Gloves are used for therapeutic compression to help relieve joint pain in the hands. These compression gloves help reduce arthritic pain and swelling. Manufactured by Brownmed, these gloves provide mild compression to the hand and lower wrist, enhancing blood flow and increased circulation.
Arthritis Gloves are comfortable for all-day wear and will provide the hands warmth. Made with soft, breathable cotton Lycra®, IMAK Arthritis Gloves reduce aching and stiffness associated with arthritis. IMAK Arthritic Gloves are latex free.
Wearing the gloves will not interfere with handling objects or typing on a keyboard because of the open fingertip design of the gloves. The open fingertips also provide freedom to touch, feel, and grasp objects. The unique design of the IMAK Arthritis Gloves also promotes healing from the mild compression. Designed by an orthopedic surgeon, IMAK Arthritis Gloves have earned the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation for its design. Read more about the commendation on the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Seal web page.
IMAK Arthritic Gloves Features & Benefits
- Arthritis Gloves promote healing.
- Non-invasive arthritis relief.
- Provides mild compression to help control or decrease swelling of the joints.
- Open fingertips allow for dexterity and freedom to feel, touch and grip.
- Allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry.
- Useful with neuropathy of the hands.
- Useful for treating poor circulation in the hands.
- Keeps cold hands warm.
- Reduces hand fatigue.
- Relieves Arthritis Pain.
IMAK Arthritic Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 20170, 20171, 20173, and 20174.
- Sizes: XS, SM, MD, and XL.
- Material: Cotton and Lycra®.
- Application: To alleviate pain and discomfort affiliated with arthritis.
- Brand: IMAK.
- Manufacturer: Brownmed.
- HCPCS: A9270
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!