Hydrovac Ear Wash System, manufactured by Welch Allyn, are ear wash systems that are designed to work safely. The various features on these Ear Wash Systems make the Welch Allyn Ear Wash System a superior choice for Professional Use. Hydrovac systems have safety features; such as, a water pressure regulator chamber, a thermal sensor, and a tightly sealed tip that directs back flow away from the ear. The thermal sensor will turn white when the water is above 90 degrees Farenheight. Welch Allyn Ear Wash is a Patient Care supply that makes irrigation of the eardrum safer and easier. Back flow of cerumen flows back into the sink, eliminating messes. The Ear Wash System attaches directly to the faucet. Clean with soap and rinse completely and disinfect with a 10 percent bleach solution.
Hydrovac Ear Wash System Features and Benefits
- Connects directly to the faucet.
- Reduces the risk of vertigo, nausea, or membrane damage.
- Disposable ear tip reduces the risk of infection.
- Seals tightly to reduce mess.
Hydrovac Ear Wash System Specifications
- Hydrovac Product Number: 29350, 29330, 29360
- Color: Blue and White
- Flow Rate: 125 mL
Hydrovac Ear Wash System Components
- Water Chamber
- Handle/Tubing Assembly
- Three different faucet adapters
- Chamber Aerator
- 25 Ear tips
- Storage Tray
- Operating Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Guarantee Card
Hydrovac Ear Wash System Contradictions
- Do not use on faucets where the line pressure exceeds 100 PSI or flow rate of 5.7 gallons.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan this device used for personal use at home?Question by: Linda Land on Oct 23, 2017 6:53:00 AMUnder certain stipulations (such as water pressure) this item can be used in a home setting.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 7, 2017 8:53:00 AM