Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The low air loss mattress includes a pump that produces consistent air flow and pressure for the mattress. This mattress overlay pump has LED indicators to identify normal and low pressure levels. This alternating pressure mattress overlay has 17-air cells, 9 of which are equipped with laser holes to achieve a low air loss function. Three air cells at the head section remain static, enhancing the pillow function. This design increases patient comfort, keeps the patient cool and speeds recovery.
Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay Features
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow.
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from Nylon/50% TPU material that is durable.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this mattress doctor approvedQuestion by: gwen thompson on Apr 10, 2015 3:53:00 PMWe cannot directly answer whether this is Doctor approved or not. It's best to talk to a physician to see if this is a good product for your needs.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 19, 2016 2:36:00 PM