Drive Medical 14027 Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress is a pressure mattress system providing both alternating pressure and static pressure. The air mattress pump provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The air pump produces consistent air flow and is "WHISPER QUIET". The low air loss mattress has 20 air bladders, nine (9) of the bladders are equipped with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function which increases patient comfort, keeps the patient cool and speeds recovery.
Drive Medical Alternating Pressure Mattress with Low Air Loss Features & Benefits
- Low Air Loss Mattress.
- Special vibration isolating features ensure that the patient rests easily without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
- LED and audible alarm provide critical performance data and alert caregivers when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- 8" high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% PVC for durability.
- Drive Medical Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System Warranty: 12-Months Limited
Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Specifications (product ID # 14027M)
- Width: 36"
- Length: 80"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Topper Material: zippered all around and quilted
- urethane coated nylon fabric (2-way stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer
- Base Material: zippered PVC mesh
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function
- HCPCS code: E0277
- Drive Medical Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Warranty: 12-Months Limited
Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Pump Specifications (product ID # 14027P)
- Width: 11"
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Air Volume: 8-LPM (Litres per Minute).
- Pressure Range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz, 12 Watts, 1 Amp
- Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Functions: Static and Dynamic Features
- Power Cord Length: 14.76 Ft.
- UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2006
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps
- Drive Medical Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Pump Warranty: 12-Months Limited
EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector (product ID # 14007)
The EZ Lock Quick Release Tubing Connector locks the pump and mattress together. The EZ Lock fits the following Drive Medical air mattress systems: 14025, 14027, 14029, 14029DP, 14030, 14048, 14054 and 14060. Pressure tabs on the EZ Lock allow easy connect and quick disconnect.
Drive Medical manufactures a variety of alternating pressure mattresses and bariatric air mattresses to meet the needs of homecare patients and hospital residents. Drive bariatric mattresses with alternating pressure and low air loss are available in the following mattress widths: 36", 42" , 48", 54", and 60".
Vitality Medical also carries Joerns Hospital Air Mattresses, including the PRO Hospital Mattress, the BioTherapy series, the Arise 1000 EX, and the DermaFloat. These mattresses provide treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers for bed-confined patients.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this mattress come with the pump? If not, where and how much is it? Does the mattress move, like in a "wave" motion? I'm very interested and would appreciate a fast response!Question by: Linda Ton on Apr 9, 2015 2:12:00 AMThe air mattress system does include a pump. We do not carry this item in our warehouse so it's unclear whether it moves in a "wave" motion. We recommend calling the manufacturer for better details.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 19, 2016 1:52:00 PMdoes this mattress come with a pump?Question by: lance booth on Jun 1, 2016 7:21:49 AMThe mattress system does include a pump.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 19, 2016 1:54:00 PMI also want to know if the pump has different settings. I.e. Low, med., high, etc. and does the cover come with it?Question by: Linda Ton on Apr 9, 2015 2:18:00 AMThe pump has different pressure settings (low, normal, etc) and firmness settings (soft, hard, etc.).Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 19, 2016 1:58:00 PMI have an Alternating Pressure Mattress and have read my owners manual from cover to cover but cannot find instructions in the event of a power outage. Am I correct in thinking that I can unplug the mattress from the air pump and cap the plug with the plug provided and it will then maintain the amount of air in the mattress until power is restored?Question by: Nancy A Hellings on Jun 17, 2016 8:46:55 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!