Customers Also Bought
Drive Medical 14027 Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress is a pressure mattress system providing both alternating pressure and static pressure. The air mattress pump provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The air pump produces consistent air flow and is "WHISPER QUIET". This low air loss mattress has 20 air bladders, nine (9) of the bladders are equipped with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function which increases patient comfort, keeps the patient cool and speeds recovery.
Product Features and Benefits
- Low Air Loss Mattress.
- Special vibration isolating features ensure that the patient rests easily without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
- LED and audible alarm provide critical performance data and alert caregivers when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- 8" high air cells are constructed with Nylon/50% PVC for durability.
- Drive Medical Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System Warranty: 12-Months Limited
Product Specifications (product ID # 14027M)
- Width: 36"
- Length: 80"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
- Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Topper Material: zippered all around and quilted
- urethane coated nylon fabric (2-way stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer
- Base Material: zippered PVC mesh
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function
- HCPCS code: E0277
- Drive Medical Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Warranty: 12-Months Limited
Product Specifications (product ID # 14027P)
- Width: 11"
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Air Volume: 8-LPM (Litres per Minute).
- Pressure Range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz, 12 Watts, 1 Amp
- Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Functions: Static and Dynamic Features
- Power Cord Length: 14.76 Ft.
- UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2006
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps
- Drive Medical Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Pump Warranty: 12-Months Limited
EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector (product ID # 14007)
The EZ Lock Quick Release Tubing Connector locks the pump and mattress together. The EZ Lock fits the following Drive Medical air mattress systems: 14025, 14027, 14029, 14029DP, 14030, 14048, 14054 and 14060. Pressure tabs on the EZ Lock allow easy connect and quick disconnect.
Drive Medical manufactures a variety of alternating pressure mattresses and bed accessories to meet the needs of homecare patients and hospital residents. Drive bariatric mattresse with alternating pressure and low air loss are available in the following mattress widths: 36", 42" , 48", 54", and 60".
Vitality Medical also carries Joerns Hospital Air Mattresses, including the PRO Hospital Mattress.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Parts Diagram contains parts diagram
- Clinical Information contains product clinical information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A