Customers Also Bought
Med Aire Plus Bariatric Mattress is extra wide and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. This bariatric air mattress is an alternating pressure mattress and a low air loss mattress. With this mattress measuring 80" x 60" x 10" inflated, the mattress can accommodate larger patients with ease all the way up to 1000 lbs. The Drive Medical Med-Aire Plus Bariatric Mattress is ideal for use in nursing homes and hospitals for bariatric patients and long term care patients. The Med Aire Plus is also perfect for in home patient care. Drive Medical manufactures six versions of the Med Aire Plus Bariatric Mattress as displayed in the comparative chart at the bottom of this web page.
The Med Aire Plus Bariatric Hospital Air Mattress is an innovative step in sleep care. Made from 20 air bladders with 10" cells, the mattress is able to prevent the mattress from bottoming on the bed, even during the event of a power failure. This bariatric air mattress is able to support patients weighing 1000 pounds. To do this, each cell is constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight, and will not stretch. Also, a quick fill adapter and a CPR emergency valve are integrated for either a fast inflation or fast release of air. For patient safety and security, an LED and Audible Alarm system will active if pressure ever falls below 10 mmHg. The Nylon/TPU heavy weight cover is water resistant, vapor permeable and has a fiber quilted bottom. The mattress cover is machine washable.
Product Features and Benefits
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 14060
- Width: 60 Inch
- Length: 80 Inch
- Height: 10 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information