Air beds that can adjust pressures in a way that will actually move the patient is useful in preventing potentially life-threatening issues. The Masonair LS9500 Turn-Style Air Mattress System, by Drive Medical, is a superb choice for an adjustable bed that will turn the patient to aid in circulation, while providing an environment that prevents pressure sores from developing. It will effectively turn the patient in the most painless way, while making it easier for the caregiver. The LS9500 will prove its worth many times over with its superb features.
The Masonair LS9500 is a system that involves an air pump, an air mattress, and a foam base. The air mattress is made of 20 eight-inch high air cells. The key feature this model provides is the ability to laterally move the patient by deflating certain air cells while keeping others inflated. This air bed feature will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the On-Demand low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
The pump has settings that allow the user to change the turning setting. It will turn a patient one quarter, one half, three quarters and a full position turn up to 40 degrees. It also has a lockout feature so settings can be saved without being tampered with. The machine also comes with continuous feedback sensor technology to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The pump and its control settings are user-friendly. It has 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles, and maximum turn angles choices that are all accessible at the touch of a button or twist of a dial.
Below this Drive Medical air mattress is a two-inch foam base with 10-inch high side air bolsters. The mattresses' side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a form to keep the patient safe during lateral movement sessions. The bed has a CPR deflation of 20 seconds and has audible and visual low-pressure alarms.
Masonair LS9500 Turn-Style Air Mattress System Features and Benefits
- The mattress system is uniquely designed to turn the patient for health benefits.
- It includes 10, 20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles.
- The machine has audible and visual low-pressure alarms.
- It includes an Auto-Firm feature for maximum inflation when transferring patients and has an auto-recovery after 30 minutes.
- It includes a CPR deflation in 20 seconds.
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings.
- The two side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation.
- The turn-style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit.
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort.
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the on-demand low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- The mattress is constructed of 20, eight inch high split-air cells over a two inch foam base with two, 10 inch high side air bolsters.
- The user- friendly high-flow control unit offers 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees.
- It will turn a patient one quarter, one half, three quarters or a full position turn up to 40 degrees.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: LS9500
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Pump Airflow: 45 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual & Audible
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 80 Inch
- Width: 30 Inch
- Height: 10 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhy no reviews to assure future buyer?Question by: Joyce brueck on May 11, 2017 11:42:00 AMThis product is relatively new for Vitality Medical and we may not have received reviews for this product to date. Check back frequently for possible updates, including customer reviews, on this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 15, 2017 11:00:00 AM