Customers Also Bought
Protekt Aire 3000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System - With Static Button by Proactive Medical is an ideal, value-oriented pressure relieving mattress system designed to help provide relief and treatment for pressure ulcers in bedridden patients on a limited budget that is strong enough that it won't sacrifice quality. Combining dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit, this durable and powerful, yet quiet and user-friendly pump comes highly recommended for any hospital or care facility.
Protekt Aire 3000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System - With Static Button features twenty individual bladders that provide deep submersion and excellent pressure distribution for the user. The pump alternates in ten minute intervals, while the adjustable air flow dial provides custom pressure settings to obtain the optimum, specific comfort for each patient's individual needs.
Protekt Aire 3000 Features and Benefits:
- Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Therapies In One System With a Static Button.
- Air Flow Dial to Obtain Custom Patient Comfort and Pressure Levels.
- Low Pressure Alarm.
- Adjustable Hanging Brackets.
- UL-Approved Power Cord.
- Kink Resistant Tubing.
- 16 Laser Air Holes to Keep Patient Cool and Dry.
- Removable, Water Resistant, Non-Shear, Anti-Microbial Nylon Cover Is Quilted For Extra Comfort.
- CPR Valve Provides Deflation of Mattress.
- Non-Skid Cover Prevents Mattress From Slipping.
Protekt Aire 3000 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Mattress & Cover Dimensions: 35" x 80" x 8"
- Mattress & Cover Weight: 9 lbs
- Mattress Alternating Cell Depth: 8"
- Pump Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 3.5"
- Pump Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month
- Product Number: 80030
Notice: For the health and safety of our customers we cannot accept a return on a mattress once it has been used.
- Additional Information