Therapeutica Spinal Support Plus by Core Products is designed to help prevent back problems that generally effect most adults throughout their lifetime. It also helps alleviate back pain and promotes good posture. When the spine is correctly aligned is makes up the 'S' curve of the back, which includes the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical curves. Spinal supports are ergonomically designed to provide support and stimulate a reflex that forces you sit upright and tall. This position also helps relieve daily back fatigue. For maximum back support, Lumbar Extnders are also available.
It helps provide comfort in the seated position and support to the spine in its natural position. It allows for the shoulders and arms to have unrestricted movement while allowing for head and neck support. It comes with an easy fastening system that works with office chairs, in vehicles, or with wheelchairs. It comes in 3 sizes; petite (28.5 L x 18 W x 6 D inch), average (30 L x 18 W x 6 D inch), and tall (32 L x 18 W x 6 D inch) and comes with a five-year warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Promotes Good Posture
- Supports the Spine, Neck, and Back
- Allows for Unrestricted Arm Movement
- Fits in all Vehicle Seats and Chairs
- Forces Correct Spinal Posture
- Manufacturer: Core Products
- Product Numbers: BAK-472-AVG, BAK-472-PET, BAK-472-TAL
- Color Black
- Petite Size: 28.5 L x 18 W x 6 D Inch
- Average Size: 30 L x 18 W x 6 D Inch
- Tall Size: 32 L x 18 W x 6 D Inch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!