For gentle compression to help reduce pain and swelling, the Swede-O Thermal Vent ROM Hinged Elbow Brace, by Core Products, provides stability, support, and therapeutic warmth at a level you'll be hard pressed to find in other braces, splints, supports, or slings. Ideal for treating and preventing pain, chronic injuries, tendinitis, and joint instability, this brace has removable hinges that provide medial and lateral stability to add support, prevent hyperextension, and rehabilitate injured tissue.
With wide, adjustable straps, the Swede-O Range of Movement Elbow Brace prevents migration up or down your arm, and the lining features a soft, nylon material that wicks away moisture keeping your skin healthy and comfortable. Engineered with MVT2, the Swede-O ROM Thermal Venting Elbow Brace features a micro-ventilated construction that captures and retains body heat to ease pain while remaining breathable. This brace actively contours to your shape, and the bilateral fit can be transferred from your right to left elbow. Not quite the support you're looking for; check out our full line of elbow braces and supports.
Product Features & Benefits
- Gentle Compression to Help Reduce Pain and Swelling
- Provides Stability, Support, and Therapeutic Warmth
- Soft, Nylon Material Wicks Moisture for Healthy Skin
- Removable Hinges That Provide Medial and Lateral Stability
- Brand: Swede-O
- Area of Application: Elbow
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Core Products
- Hinge Type: Polycentric Hinges
- Material: Layered Thermal Nylon
- Application: Compression, Stability, and Warmth
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Core Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!