Omron NE-C30 CompAir® Elite Compact Compressor Nebulizer is a portable nebulizer with a small footprint. The CompAir Elite comes with a carrying case, nebulizer kit, mouthpiece, air tube, extra filters, child mask, multi-lingual instruction manual, and training DVD in Spanish and English. The CompAir Elite Nebulizer is designed for the home, office or holiday vacation. This portable compressor nebulizer may be used in your car, boat, RV, train or plane.
Omron NE-C30 CompAir Elite Compact Compressor Nebulizer Components
- Compressor Nebulizer
- Nebulizer (V.V.T.) Kit
- Air Tube (PVC, 207cm)
- 5 Pieces Replacement Filters
- Adult Mask (PVC)
- Child Mask (PVC)
- AC Adapter
- Carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
Omron NE-C30 CompAir Elite Compact Compressor Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Lightweight at less than 1 pound.
- Low power consumption.
- Delivers up to 7 mL of medication.
- V.V.T. nebulizer technology.
Omron NE-C30 CompAir Elite Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
- Omron NE-C30 CompAir Elite Portable Compressor Nebulizer Product Number: NE-C30.
- Width: 4-7/8 Inch.
- Height: 2 Inch.
- Depth: 4-1/8 Inch.
- Weight: 15.5 Ounces.
- Medication Quantities: 2 mL to 7 mL.
- Medication Cup Capacity: 7 mL.
- Particle Size: MMD approximately 5 μm (based on EN13544-1).
- Nebulizer Rate: 0.35 ml/min (without cap).
- Power Consumption: 12 watts.
- Power Supply: 100V-240VAC 50-60Hz (AC adapter).
- Power DC: 12VDC 1A (Compressor)
- NE-C30 CompAir Warranty: limited 5 years.
Omron NE-C30 CompAir® Elite Nebulizer Compressor Additional Information
CompAir Elite User Manual offers set up instructions, use instructions, troubleshooting and warranty information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is your customer service phone number?Question by: Ann Chandler on Oct 17, 2017 6:02:00 AMOur customer service number is 800-397-5899. We're open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time, except for certain holidays.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 18, 2017 10:33:00 AM