The PulmoNeb LT Nebulizer Compressor System is made by DeVilbiss and is an upgrade to the top-selling DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compact Nebulizer.The PulmoNeb Nebulizer is designed with highly intuitive controls for easy patient operation. An easy-to-use, built-in nebulizer holder provides a convenient place to store your nebulizer if your treatment is interrupted. The PulmoNeb comes in a low cost, high performance model called the PulmoNeb LT.
PulmoNeb LT Nebulizer Compressor System Components
- LT Nebulizer compressor.
- Disposable nebulizer.
- Reusable nebulizer (with 655LTR only)
- Tubing (with disposable nebulizer only).
- Instruction guide.
- Instructional DVD.
PulmoNeb LT Nebulizer Compressor System Features & Benefits
- Advance Nebulizer Compressor.
- Entella certified.
- No internal tubing to improve reliability and reduce chance of leaks.
- Ball bearing connecting rod design further enhances system reliability.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Metal frame motor construction.
- Ball bearing connecting rod design prolongs machine life.
PulmoNeb LT Nebulizer Compressor System Specifications
- Width: 5-3/4”
- Height: 4”
- Depth: 6”
- Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Max Air Pressure: 30 psig or greater depending upon altitude.
- Max Liter Flow: 9 LPM or greater depending upon altitude.
- Sound: 56 dBA.
- MMAD: 5 microns or less.
- Nebulizer Capacity: 6 mL.
- Nebulization Rate: 0.15 mL per min
- Max Power Consumption: 140 Watts.
- Power Requirements: 2.5 amps, 115 VAC 60 Hz
- HCPCS Code (compressor): E0570
- HCPCS Code (disposable nebulizer): A7003
- Made in the USA
- PulmoNeb Nebulizer Compressor System Warranty: 5 years limited.
PulmoNeb Nebulizer Parts
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan I use a sidestream nebulizer cup with this machine?
KarenQuestion by: Karen on Sep 2, 2016 10:46:31 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. We recommend contacting the manufacturer of the product for specific information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 23, 2017 10:07:00 AM