Customers Also Bought
The Pulmo-Aide Compact Compressor Nebulizer System with Disposable Nebulizer is a great machine for home use and on the go sessions for your nebulizer medications. The small compact size of the system allows it to be carried in a bag or by the integrated handle for easy transport without taking up much space.
The Pulmo-Aide Compact Compressor has a max air output pressure of 35 psig, large enough to satisfy any home nebulizer session. The nebulizer compressor includes a non-washable filter that can be replaced depending on your usage of the device, the filter is easy to reach and can be replaced by simply twisting off the filter instead on having to open up the small nebulizer device like some other known devices.
The Pulmo-Aide Devilbiss Compact Nebulizer kit includes a t-adapter, mouthpiece, corrugated tubing, cap, baffle, medication cup, nebulizer air-inlet connector, tubing, nebulizer parts to help facilitate the use of your device as soon as you receive it, without having to purchase additional parts before you are able to fully use the system.
Parts are made of a latex-free material, in case you are sensitive to latex-based products - this is one device that takes your allergies into consideration. With a 5 year warranty, this device can last you for up to many sessions as long as you are needing to continue your treatments.
If you are looking for to replace your filter, the Drive Air Inlet Filter is a compatible filter for your pulmo-aide nebulizer.
Product Features and Benefits
- Compact Design for Easy Storage and Home Use
- 35 PSIG of Max Air Pressure
- Included T Adapter
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Latex-Free Material
- Up to 5 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Brand: Pulmo-Aide
- Product SKU: 3655D
- Adapter Type: T Adapter
- Application: Compressor Nebulizer System
- Patient-Device Interface: Mouthpiece
- Reservoir Solution: Unfilled
- Reservoir Type: Medication Bowl
- Usage: Single Patient Use
- User: Universal
- Width: 7.5 Inches
- Height: 4.0 Inches
- Depth: 7.2 Inches
- Weight: 3.8 Pounds
- Max. Pressure: 35 Psig or Greater
- Free Air Flow: 13 Lpm Typical
- Sound level: 58-62 Decibels
- Electrical Requirements: 2.5 amps, 115 VAC 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 140 Watts Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year
- Additional Information