Customers Also Bought
Salter Aire Elite Nebulizer Compressor is a sturdy, easy-to-use, next-generation home nebulizer compressor system used to treat asthma, COPD and other respiratory ailments. Combined with an reusable, high density nebulizer, the Salter Aire delivers aerosolized medication quickly and efficiently via two one-way valves and a closed-chamber system which minimizes the amount of wasted medication upon delivery when compared with that of a standard compressor. Nebulizing medications of up to 3 cc within 7 minutes or less, The Aire Nebulizer delivers up to 7 LPM in horizontal or vertical positioning.
Salter Aire Nebulizer Compressor features a built-in hand grip underneath the frame, allowing for easy transport to and from a tabletop, as well as a molded corner for easy storage when not in use. The power switch, inlet air filter compartment, and airflow outlet are all recessed, offering increased durability, as well as additional protection to the interior. The addition of a convenient, spill-proof frame has a docking port for nebulizers built onto the side, stabilizing the medication cup for better and more accurate delivery of medication.
The Salter Aire Nebulizer Compressor can be combined with the Nebutech 8660 HDN Reusable Nebulizer or the Pediatric 8900 Disposable Jet Nebulizer for quick and effective aerosol medication delivery. Additional accessories or replacement parts may be ordered at Salter Aire Elite Nebulizer Replacement Parts and Accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-drool Feature with the .
- Next-Generation Compressor Provides Increased Air Pressure.
- Designed For Quick, Efficient Delivery of Medication.
- Less Medicine Waste With One-Way Valving and Closed-Chamber System.
- More Drug to Patient Faster.
- Reduced Treatment Time.
- Enhanced Productivity Workflow.
- Molded Corner Allows For Easy Storage When Not In Use.
- No-Hassle Five-Year Warranty.
- Product Number: 8350-8660-7-1, 8350B-8660-7-1, SO-1791GN, 8350-8906-7-1, 8350-8900-7-1, 8350B-8900-7-1.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 Inch x 5.7 Inch x 4.4 Inch.
- Color: White.
- Nebulizer Options: 8660 NebuTech Reusable, 8900 T Disposable, 8906 Pediatric Mask Disposable.
- Application: Nebulizer Compressor.
- Free Flow: 10 LPM minimum.
- Pressure: 25 psi minimum.
- Liter Flow: 6 LPM minimun through a Salter Labs nebulizer.
- Power Supply: AC.
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs.
- Brand: Aire (formerly Aire Elite).
- UNSPSC Code: 42271802.
- HCPCS Codes: A7005, A7003, A7015, E0570.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- Salter Aire Elite Compressor Manual offers instructions for use and care of this nebulizer compressor.
- Nebutech HDN Nebulizer Flyer provides features and benefits.
- NebuTech Nebulizer Instructions contains detailed information about the performance of this nebulizer option.
- Carl, John C., et al. "Comparison of racemic albuterol and levalbuterol for treatment of acute asthma." The Journal of pediatrics 143.6 (2003): 731-736.
- Bauer, Andrea, et al. "Output and aerosol properties of 5 nebulizer/compressor systems with arformoterol inhalation solution."Respiratory care 54.10 (2009): 1342-1347.
- Hoisington, Edward R., Robert L. Chatburn, and James K. Stoller. "A Comparison of Respiratory Care Workload With 2 Different Nebulizers."Respiratory care 54.4 (2009): 495-499.
Salter Aire and 8660 NebuTech Nebulizer (14:36 Minutes)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information