Customers Also Bought
Salter Aire Elite Nebulizer Compressor is a sturdy, easy-to-use, next-generation home nebulizer compressor system used to treat asthma, COPD and other respiratory ailments. Combined with an reusable, high density nebulizer, the Salter Aire delivers aerosolized medication quickly and efficiently via two one-way valves and a closed-chamber system which minimizes the amount of wasted medication upon delivery when compared with that of a standard compressor. Nebulizing medications of up to 3 cc within 7 minutes or less, The Aire Nebulizer delivers up to 7 LPM in horizontal or vertical positioning.
Salter Aire Nebulizer Compressor features a built-in hand grip underneath the frame, allowing for easy transport to and from a table top, as well as a molded corner for easy storage when not in use. The power switch, inlet air filter compartment, and air flow outlet are all recessed, offering increased durability, as well as additional protection to the interior. The addition of a convenient, spill-proof frame has a docking port for nebulizers built onto the side, stabilizing the medication cup for better and more accurate delivery of medication.
The Salter Aire Nebulizer Compressor can be combined with the Nebutech 8660 HDN Reusable Nebulizer or the Pediatric 8900 Disposable Jet Nebulizer for quick and effective aerosol medication delivery. Additional accessories or replacement parts may be ordered at Salter Aire Elite Nebulizer Replacement Parts and Accessories.
Salter Aire Nebulizer Compressor Features and Benefits
- Anti-drool Feature with the .
- Next-Generation Compressor Provides Increased Air Pressure.
- Designed For Quick, Efficient Delivery of Medication.
- Less Medicine Waste With One-Way Valving and Closed-Chamber System.
- More Drug to Patient Faster.
- Reduced Treatment Time.
- Enhanced Productivity Workflow.
- Molded Corner Allows For Easy Storage When Not In Use.
- No-Hassle Five-Year Warranty.
Salter Aire Nebulizer Compressor Specifications
- Product Number: 8350-8660-7-1, 8350B-8660-7-1, SO-1791GN, 8350-8906-7-1, 8350-8900-7-1, 8350B-8900-7-1.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 Inch x 5.7 Inch x 4.4 Inch.
- Color: White.
- Nebulizer Options: 8660 NebuTech Reusable, 8900 T Disposable, 8906 Pediatric Mask Disposable.
- Application: Nebulizer Compressor.
- Free Flow: 10 LPM minimum.
- Pressure: 25 psi minimum.
- Liter Flow: 6 LPM minimun through a Salter Labs nebulizer.
- Power Supply: AC.
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs.
- Brand: Aire (formerly Aire Elite).
- UNSPSC Code: 42271802.
- HCPCS Codes: A7005, A7003, A7015, E0570.
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- Salter Aire Elite Compressor Manual offers instructions for use and care of this nebulizer compressor.
- Salter Aire Compressor Manual provides instructions for using this nebulizer and warranty information.
- Aire Compressor Flyer contains a summary of the features and benefits for this nebulizer compressor.
- Nebutech HDN Nebulizer Flyer provides features and benefits.
- NebuTech Nebulizer Instructions contains detailed information about the performance of this nebulizer option.
- Carl, John C., et al. "Comparison of racemic albuterol and levalbuterol for treatment of acute asthma." The Journal of pediatrics 143.6 (2003): 731-736.
- Bauer, Andrea, et al. "Output and aerosol properties of 5 nebulizer/compressor systems with arformoterol inhalation solution."Respiratory care 54.10 (2009): 1342-1347.
- Hoisington, Edward R., Robert L. Chatburn, and James K. Stoller. "A Comparison of Respiratory Care Workload With 2 Different Nebulizers."Respiratory care 54.4 (2009): 495-499.
Salter Aire and 8660 NebuTech Nebulizer (14:36 Minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have 2 brand new salter aire elite 8350-8900 units and they work great. My problem is they only came with a filter in each and no replacements as other nebulizer's do.
I have been searching all over including your site to order some and can't find them. Are these re-usable? I don't know what to think.
Question by: George on Jun 11, 2015 9:27:00 AMWe do have the filters available for this item. Please search through Vitality Medical or give us a call at 1-800-397-5899 to have one of our customer service representatives help you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2016 2:46:00 PM1. What filters do I need for the 8350-B - 8600 Salter Aire Elite Compressor - you site does not list the manufacturer 8501-1-2 Part.
2. How can I order the 8984 Adult mask? - again your site is not linked up with the manual per the manufacturer.Question by: John on Jun 4, 2019 6:11:00 AMIf items are not available on our website, we are often able to special order them. Please give us a call at 800-397-5899.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 6, 2019 2:30:00 PMIs there any type of warranty that comes the salter nebulizer? And where do you find the filters for them?Question by: Nancy L Breese on Jun 14, 2017 12:44:00 PMThis item comes with a five year warranty. Compressors for this item is available at the following page: www.vitalitymedical.com/nebulizer-filter.html.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 15, 2017 9:06:00 AMCan I use Model 8350 nebulizer in other country in Asia?Question by: Irin on Jul 15, 2017 4:36:00 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 26, 2018 11:51:00 AMI received a Compresor Salter AIRE ELITE unit yesterday from the U.S.Department of Veterans Affairs. The only instructions included are in Spanish. Please send printed instructions in English to: K.K.Bettinger, 3907 E. Packard Ave, Kingman, AZ 86409, USA
Thanks.Question by: Keith Bettinger on Jun 28, 2019 12:02:00 PMI have emailed a PDF of the 2-page instruction manual to you for faster availability.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 1, 2019 1:41:00 PMDo I need a prescription, to order the Salter Aire Elite Plus Nebulizer Compressor?Question by: Nancy Breese on Jun 28, 2017 8:10:00 AMA prescription is not required before purchasing this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 28, 2017 8:51:00 AMGood evening I am interested in purchasing one but wondering if it uses any type of filters???Question by: Lisa on Jun 18, 2015 7:07:00 PMThe nebulizer does use a filter, which we available for sale at Vitality Medical.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 17, 2016 4:09:00 PM
Based on your history