Customers Also Bought
Replacement Parts for Salter Aire Elite & Plus keeps the nebulizer compressor working in peak performance and ensures patient complies with medication regimen. The compressed air generated by the compressor converts liquid medication to an aerosol for effective medication delivery for treating asthma, COPD and other lung conditions. Replacement parts for the Salter Aire Elite Plus Nebulizer Compressor includes a storage compressor bag, filters and nebulizer options. It is recommended to check the inlet filter at least once a month and replace if there is discoloration. At the time of purchase, the compressor comes with a single nebulizer and must be replaced over time. The most popular nebulizer is the Small Volume Nebulizer (Salter Labs 8900) w/ Tee Adapter, 7-Foot Tubing, Mouthpiece and Reservoir Tube.
Salter Labs manufactures a variety of trusted respiratory products. If you are in need of more nebulizer options, check out small volume nebulizers as well.
Features and Benefits
- Manufacturer OEM Parts for Sure Fit
- Inlet Filters Keep Compressed Air Clean
- Maintenance Increases Compressor Life
- Replacement Bag for Storage and Easy Travel
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Filter Product Numbers: 8680, 8685-0-1
- Bag Product Number: 8258-0-1
- Nebulizer Product Numbers: 8660, 8900, 1301-0-10
- Quantity: Each, Box, Case
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: Respiratory Therapy
Manuals and Documents
1 Item(s)Charlie 11/332/2017Nebulizer CaseThe case was cheaply constructed and very flimsy. It wasn't a hard case, and there was no room for accessories.