InnoSpire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer System - Philips Respironics
- Fast Delivery
- RX Required
- Easy Returns
|1099969||InnoSpire Elegance with SideStream disposable and reusable Nebulizers||Each||
|1100134||InnoSpire Elegance with SideStream disposable Nebulizer||Each||
|1102828||InnoSpire Elegance with SideStream Plus Nebulizer - 1 - 2 Weeks Lead Time||Each||
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer Overview
All Respironics products have a 3-day lead-time before shipment. Please expect a short delay on shipping.
Philips Respironics Innospire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer System utilizes aerosol technology for a fast efficient dose of medication. InnoSpire Elegance Nebulizers produce a high-quality aerosol every time. This nebulizer is easier to use than many other nebulizer compressors because it requires less pressure to operate.
The Innospire Elegance is compatible with the Side Stream Nebulizers. InnoSpire SideStream Disposable Nebulizers last up to two weeks before they require replacement. InnoSpire SideStream Reusable Nebulizers last up to six months before they require replacement. The SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizer includes an easy-action valve that improves medication delivery. The valve opens and closes automatically during inspiration to prevent medication waste. It is suitable for children and adults and lasts up to six months before it requires replacement.
These Compressor Nebulizers are compliant with international safety standard 60601-1.
Product Components and Optional Accessories
- Philips Innospire Elegance Nebulizer Compressor
- Docking Station
- Power Cord
- Optional InnoSpire Accessories
- Carry Bag
Product Features and Benefits
- Aerosol Technology Delivers Medication Faster
- Less Pressure is Required to Operate
- International Safety Standard Compliant
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Maintain
- Compact Size
InnoSpire Elegance Features
- Product Numbers: 1100134, 1099969, 1102828.
- Dimensions: 4.2 Inch x 6.5 Inch x 6.5 Inch
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Capacity: 8 mL
- Maximum Flow Rate: 9.4 LPM
- Operating Flow Rate: 7 LPM @ 10 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 44 PSI
- Power Requirement: 120V/60Hz, 1.7 Amp
- MMAD: 80 Percent, <5 Microns
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Nebulizer HCPCS Code: E0570
- Filter HCPCS Code: A7013
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years