Customers Also Bought
HealWell Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, comfortably positions the foot in a controlled amount of dorsiflexion.
Featuring adjustable bilateral dorsiflexion straps, this night splint enables the application of prolonged stretch to the soft tissues of the Plantar Fascia and the Achilles tendon.
Both the heel orientation and tibial straps are easy to adjust and use with push lock buckles. Padded straps for increased comfort. Made of high density plastic with ventilated calf area for patient comfort and breathability.
Removable, soft liner. Removable foam wedge to provide additional toe extension. Comfortable C3 Tri-Laminate material. Order now and stretch your sore foot muscles today!
Ankle Foot Orthosis Foot Drop Splint Features and Benefits
- Adjustable bilateral dorsiflexion straps.
- Controlled amount of dorsiflexion.
- Foam wedge to deliver additional toe extension.
- Padded straps for increased comfort.
- Push lock buckles.
- Removable, soft liner.
- Ventilated calf area for patient comfort and breathability.
Ankle Foot Orthosis Foot Drop Splint Specifications
- Product Numbers: 58-409400, 58-409500, 58-409600, 58-409700, and 58-409800.
- Color: Black and purple.
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, and XXL.
- Application: To stretch the soft tissues of the plantar fascia and the Achilles tendon.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: L4396.
To properly determine which size is right for you, compare to US shoe size.
Size Measurement Small Men's Shoe Size: < 6, Women's Shoe Size: < 5 Medium Men's Shoe Size: 6 - 8, Women's Shoe Size: 7 1/2 - 9 1/2 Large Men's Shoe Size: 8 1/2 - 10 1/2, Women's Shoe Size: 10 - 12 Extra Large Men's Shoe Size: 11 - 13, Women's Shoe Size: 12 > XXL Men's Shoe Size: 13 >
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!