What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- G2 Concentrator.
- One Rechargeable, Lithium Ion 12-Cell Battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Carry Bag
- 7-Foot Nasal Cannula
- User Manual
- 3-Year Machine Warranty
Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator
The Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator has earned the distinction of being the lowest-priced, major brand portable oxygen concentrator. This economy allows the Inogen One G2 to provide greater independence to more oxygen patients. Inogen One Concentrators are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and sleep. Compared with other major selling Portable Oxygen Concentrators, the Inogen One G2 Concentrator has one of the lightest weights on the market -- even beating the Invacare XPO2 by .05 pounds. In comparing sizes, the G2 is the second smallest oxygen machine. Comparing sound emissions, the G2 emits the lowest decibels at only 38. The AC power supply is auto sensing to allow worldwide use. The G2 Oxygen Concentrator is authorized by the FAA for commercial airline travel, making the G2 truly Oxygen Concentrator.
There are two available battery packages to suit your lifestyle and budget
- Basic Package (12-cell battery)
- Long Life Package (24-cell battery)
Inogen One G2 Night Oxygen Delivery Capability
- The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator oxygenates patients during rest, exertion and sleep.
- Highly flexible to changing environments, the G2 meters oxygen delivery to promote increased oxygen delivery during sleep for most patients.
- As breathing rate slows, the Inogen G2 increases each bolus dose.
- The G2 Concentrator detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose based on a fixed minute volume.
- Five clinical studies published in peer reviewed journals validate efficacy.
- Inogen has completed and published more clinical data surrounding the Inogen One than any other available oxygen therapy product.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligent delivery technology.
- Lightweight, easy to carry.
- Small size provides easy handling and maneuvering in crowded shopping areas.
- Auto power sensing for worldwide use.
- Low maintenance - money-saving, washable particle filter. Simply inspect weekly and wash as needed.
- Weighs less than eight pounds
- Breath Detection Technology
- Inogen One G2 is FAA-approved for air travel.
- Product ID#: IS-200-NA24.
- Width: 10.7 inches.
- Height: 9.5 inches.
- Depth: 3.9 inches.
- Weight: 7 pounds.
- Flow Settings: 1-6.
- Max Pulse Flow Oxygen: 1260 mL.
- Oxygen Concentration Levels: 87 to 96%
- Max Outlet Pressure: 25 psi.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Noise: 38 dBA.
- Power Connections: Worldwide Sensing 100-240VAC or 12VDC.
- Average Power Consumption: 110.
- Battery: 12 Cell Lithium Ion or Optional 24 Cell Lithium Ion.
- Battery Duration: Up to 4 hours with 12 cell battery, up to 8 hours for a 24 cell battery.
- Battery Charing Time: Up to 4 hours with 12 cell battery, up to 8 hours for a 24 cell battery.
- Manufacturer: Inogen.
- Brand: G2.
- Warranty: 3 years for concentrator
The Vitality Medical Difference--Oxygen Therapy Expertise
When you call with questions about home and portable oxygen concentrators or liquid oxygen systems, you will be connected with a Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Oxygen Therapy Solutions are life-essential devices. This is why Vitality Medical founder, a Registered Nurse, heads a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee. They have created an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification exam. To certify, our specialists must pass a proctored, 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better. Furthermore, our Oxygen Specialists must recertify every six months because both our Oxygen Therapy product lines and industry leadership keep growing. Learn more about our Oxygen Concentrator Expertise.
Vitality Medical's Oxygen Concentrator Committee has also developed programs that make Oxygen Concentratorownership easier:
- Rental Program -- Try one before you buy, or to take with you on vacation.
- Generous Buy Back program -- Not 100% satisfied? Let us make it right! We'll buy it back and direct you to the perfect machine.
- Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to a concentrator purchased from us, you will get a loaner while yours is repaired.
Inogen G2 Additional Information
- G2 Backpack Accessory Guide demonstrates how to properly fit the backpack to your body.
- G2 Brochure offers a quick overview of the G2 concentrator.
- G2 Rechargeable Battery Guide demonstrates how to properly recharge your G2 battery.
- G2 Usage Guide quickly walks you through how to get started using your new oxygen concentrator.
- G2 User Manual is an in depth manual that informs you on everything you will need to know about your new G2 concentrator.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts
- 24-Cell Lithium Ion Battery – extends mobility time up to 8 hours.
- External Battery Charger with Power Supply – recharges extra batteries.
- Automotive Power Adapter – provides in-vehicle charging and power. Also recharges internal battery en route.
- Inogen One G2 Carry Bag – replacement, custom-designed shoulder bag with adjustable straps and two large pockets for accessories.
- Inogen One G2 Cart – replacement lightweight cart on wheels with telescoping handle.
- Particle Filter – replacement air filter for the Inogen One G2.
The Inogen One carries a 3-year, limited warranty*. Designed to be a stationary and portable device, the Inogen One was engineered to withstand a variety of operating conditions and to provide worry-free operation.
Easy to Use: The Inogen One is an easy-to-use device that may reduce the amount of time spent with each patient per visit and reduce the phone support associated with current, complicated equipment. No cylinders, no base stations, no more antiquated equipment.
Simplified Travel: The Inogen One is designed to be a single solution. Patients who are active and want to travel should need less support in coordinating travel and may reduce the need for providers to supply equipment in multiple locations.
Airline Travel: The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator is approved by the FAA for airline travel. You can review a list of airlines that include the Inogen Onefor travel by clicking on the following link: Inogen One.
One Device - Many Uses: As an independent device or an all-in-one stationary and portable device, the Inogen One is designed to be one device to fulfill most patient needs.
Reduce Deliveries: Many patients will use the Inogen One to replace liquid and compressed oxygen devices; this may reduce the hassle commonly associated with delivering home oxygen, including delivering liquid oxygen, delivering cylinder refills, warehousing cylinders and making unscheduled trips to patients' homes.Minimize Travel Coordination: The Inogen One is engineered to ease the burden and expense of travel coordination on providers because it is so simple to use and transport, patients can arrange their own travel.
Reduce Maintenance Costs: The Inogen One is designed to operate for years with minimal maintenance.
Quiet: One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don't notice that the Inogen One is running.
Compact: Small and lightweight, the Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive in the home or on the go.
Energy Efficient: The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
Easy Operation: The Inogen One is easy to use, which can make it easier for patients to comply with their doctor's instructions, creating greater independence and less stress.
Conserver Technology: Inogen's patented conserver technology provides state-of-the-art breath detection. This innovation enables oxygen delivery in response to breathing signals with unprecedented sensitivity.
A chart comparing the top portable oxygen concentrators is available at the bottom of our Portable Oxygen Concentrator web page to allow you to compare and shop.
Vitality Medical is an Inogen-Authorized Reseller. VitalityMedical stocks an assortment of oxygen concentrators and home oxygen equipment. We also carry oxygen cylinders, pulse oximeters, oxygen masks, oxygen cannula, oxygen regulators, oxygen concentrator filters, oxygen tubing, and other oxygen therapy supplies.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Pulse Flow
- Product Comparison
Weight 7 Pounds 4.8 Pounds 2.8 Pounds Dimensions Length : 10.7 IN.
Width: 3.9 IN.
Height: 9.5 IN.
Length : 8.75 IN.
Width: 3.0 IN.
Height: 8.25 IN.
Length: 5.91 IN.
Width: 2.68 IN.
Height: 7.2 IN.
Flow Settings 1 - 6 1 - 5 1 - 3 Battery Duration Single Battery up to 5 hours,
Double Battery up to 10 hours
Single Battery up to 4.5 hours,
Double Battery up to 9 hours
Single Battery up to 2.7 Hours,
Double Battery up to 5 hours
Noise level < 38 dBA 39 dBA 40 dBA Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat about when on Medicare and billing?Question by: Ruth on Aug 13, 2016 11:59:00 AMWe do not work directly with Medicare because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local Medicare office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 3:07:00 PMIf I purchase an Inogen G2, how do I get it serviced?Question by: Shari on Jul 21, 2016 4:54:00 PMService requirements are rare; however, if needed it's best to contact the manufacturer in order to get the proper location for any services.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 18, 2016 2:18:00 PMhow do I get a instruction manual for this machine ?Question by: Stella Johnson on Aug 12, 2016 6:46:27 PMInstruction manuals should have included with your order. If they are not, it's best to contact the manufacturer of the product and have them mail or email instructions to you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 28, 2016 3:55:00 PM