What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- G2 Concentrator.
- One Rechargeable, Lithium Ion 12-Cell Battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Carry Bag
- 7-Foot Nasal Cannula
- User Manual
- 3-Year Machine Warranty
Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator
The Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator has earned the distinction of being the lowest-priced, major brand portable oxygen concentrator. This economy allows the Inogen One G2 to provide greater independence to more oxygen patients. Inogen One Concentrators are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and sleep. Compared with other major selling Portable Oxygen Concentrators, the Inogen One G2 Concentrator has one of the lightest weights on the market -- even beating the Invacare XPO2 by .05 pounds. In comparing sizes, the G2 is the second smallest oxygen machine. Comparing sound emissions, the G2 emits the lowest decibels at only 38. The AC power supply is auto sensing to allow worldwide use. The G2 Oxygen Concentrator is authorized by the FAA for commercial airline travel, making the G2 truly Oxygen Concentrator.
There are two available battery packages to suit your lifestyle and budget
- Basic Package (12-cell battery)
- Long Life Package (24-cell battery)
Inogen One G2 Night Oxygen Delivery Capability
- The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator oxygenates patients during rest, exertion and sleep.
- Highly flexible to changing environments, the G2 meters oxygen delivery to promote increased oxygen delivery during sleep for most patients.
- As breathing rate slows, the Inogen G2 increases each bolus dose.
- The G2 Concentrator detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose based on a fixed minute volume.
- Five clinical studies published in peer reviewed journals validate efficacy.
- Inogen has completed and published more clinical data surrounding the Inogen One than any other available oxygen therapy product.
Features & Benefits
- Intelligent delivery technology.
- Lightweight, easy to carry.
- Small size provides easy handling and maneuvering in crowded shopping areas.
- Auto power sensing for worldwide use.
- Low maintenance - money-saving, washable particle filter. Simply inspect weekly and wash as needed.
- Weighs less than eight pounds
- Breath Detection Technology
- Inogen One G2 is FAA-approved for air travel.
- Product ID#: IS-200-NA24.
- Width: 10.7 inches.
- Height: 9.5 inches.
- Depth: 3.9 inches.
- Weight: 7 pounds.
- Flow Settings: 1-6.
- Max Pulse Flow Oxygen: 1260 mL.
- Oxygen Concentration Levels: 87 to 96%
- Max Outlet Pressure: 25 psi.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- Noise: 38 dBA.
- Power Connections: Worldwide Sensing 100-240VAC or 12VDC.
- Average Power Consumption: 110.
- Battery: 12 Cell Lithium Ion or Optional 24 Cell Lithium Ion.
- Battery Duration: Up to 4 hours with 12 cell battery, up to 8 hours for a 24 cell battery.
- Battery Charing Time: Up to 4 hours with 12 cell battery, up to 8 hours for a 24 cell battery.
- Manufacturer: Inogen.
- Brand: G2.
- Warranty: 3 years for concentrator
The Vitality Medical Difference--Oxygen Therapy Expertise
When you call with questions about home and portable oxygen concentrators or liquid oxygen systems, you will be connected with a Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Oxygen Therapy Solutions are life-essential devices. This is why Vitality Medical founder, a Registered Nurse, heads a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee. They have created an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification exam. To certify, our specialists must pass a proctored, 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better. Furthermore, our Oxygen Specialists must recertify every six months because both our Oxygen Therapy product lines and industry leadership keep growing. Learn more about our Oxygen Concentrator Expertise.
Vitality Medical's Oxygen Concentrator Committee has also developed programs that make Oxygen Concentratorownership easier:
- Rental Program -- Try one before you buy, or to take with you on vacation.
- Generous Buy Back program -- Not 100% satisfied? Let us make it right! We'll buy it back and direct you to the perfect machine.
- Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to a concentrator purchased from us, you will get a loaner while yours is repaired.
Inogen G2 Additional Information
- G2 Backpack Accessory Guide demonstrates how to properly fit the backpack to your body.
- G2 Brochure offers a quick overview of the G2 concentrator.
- G2 Rechargeable Battery Guide demonstrates how to properly recharge your G2 battery.
- G2 Usage Guide quickly walks you through how to get started using your new oxygen concentrator.
- G2 User Manual is an in depth manual that informs you on everything you will need to know about your new G2 concentrator.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts
- 24-Cell Lithium Ion Battery – extends mobility time up to 8 hours.
- External Battery Charger with Power Supply – recharges extra batteries.
- Automotive Power Adapter – provides in-vehicle charging and power. Also recharges internal battery en route.
- Inogen One G2 Carry Bag – replacement, custom-designed shoulder bag with adjustable straps and two large pockets for accessories.
- Inogen One G2 Cart – replacement lightweight cart on wheels with telescoping handle.
- Particle Filter – replacement air filter for the Inogen One G2.
The Inogen One carries a 3-year, limited warranty*. Designed to be a stationary and portable device, the Inogen One was engineered to withstand a variety of operating conditions and to provide worry-free operation.
Easy to Use: The Inogen One is an easy-to-use device that may reduce the amount of time spent with each patient per visit and reduce the phone support associated with current, complicated equipment. No cylinders, no base stations, no more antiquated equipment.
Simplified Travel: The Inogen One is designed to be a single solution. Patients who are active and want to travel should need less support in coordinating travel and may reduce the need for providers to supply equipment in multiple locations.
Airline Travel: The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator is approved by the FAA for airline travel. You can review a list of airlines that include the Inogen Onefor travel by clicking on the following link: Inogen One.
One Device - Many Uses: As an independent device or an all-in-one stationary and portable device, the Inogen One is designed to be one device to fulfill most patient needs.
Reduce Deliveries: Many patients will use the Inogen One to replace liquid and compressed oxygen devices; this may reduce the hassle commonly associated with delivering home oxygen, including delivering liquid oxygen, delivering cylinder refills, warehousing cylinders and making unscheduled trips to patients' homes.Minimize Travel Coordination: The Inogen One is engineered to ease the burden and expense of travel coordination on providers because it is so simple to use and transport, patients can arrange their own travel.
Reduce Maintenance Costs: The Inogen One is designed to operate for years with minimal maintenance.
Quiet: One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don't notice that the Inogen One is running.
Compact: Small and lightweight, the Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive in the home or on the go.
Energy Efficient: The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
Easy Operation: The Inogen One is easy to use, which can make it easier for patients to comply with their doctor's instructions, creating greater independence and less stress.
Conserver Technology: Inogen's patented conserver technology provides state-of-the-art breath detection. This innovation enables oxygen delivery in response to breathing signals with unprecedented sensitivity.
A chart comparing the top portable oxygen concentrators is available at the bottom of our Portable Oxygen Concentrator web page to allow you to compare and shop.
Vitality Medical is an Inogen-Authorized Reseller. VitalityMedical stocks an assortment of oxygen concentrators and home oxygen equipment. We also carry oxygen cylinders, pulse oximeters, oxygen masks, oxygen cannula, oxygen regulators, oxygen concentrator filters, oxygen tubing, and other oxygen therapy supplies.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- made in the USA
I received my concentrator yesterday charged it and it is so nice quiet also. I wanted to see how long it would run on this 24 cell battery WOW over 11 hours so far...
- results of our new Imogen
Just returned from a month of European travels with our new machine. All went
well and also with airline.thanks for your help in getting us started and making sure
we had all proper papers to fly and travel.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Review
After being diagnosed with bronchitis, my life was never the same again. I frequently have to make sure that I lug around an oxygen concentrator when I travel for emergency. Before I had a system that is too big that I had to use a stroller so I can roll it easily. With Inogen One Portable Concentrator, that problem was solved. It's also great that it comes with a lithium battery which means that I can use it without plugging it. Really great for a traveler like me.
- It changes quality of life
You might think it's too expensive and you don't need it because you can just breathe oxygen in the air not paying anything. That's kind of true but I want you to remember it's oxygen that makes you alive. I have had terrible chronic fatigue and no medication or vitamin could help me. Being always tired is just ruining your life. My doc advised me to breathe fresh air and this product is doing a great job for me. Definitely worth paying.
- GREAT PRODUCT, GOOD PRICE FROM SELLER.
UNIT WORKS AS ADVERTISED. VERY SATISFIED WITH PURCHASE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS.
- Best Oxygen Concentrator I have used
love it!! I have stopped using my home concentrator and use this full time. It is almost care free and easy to use.
- Well suited for her needs
First portable oxygen for wife was an Inogen One. We then bought another portable concentrator but it delivered only up to 3 LPM. We decided on the G2 because of greater battery life and lower weight than the Inogen One.
She's very happy with the new Inogen One G2 with the two, 24 cell batteries, which have been delivering 6 plus hours each at 4 LPM. She also likes the G2 because it's a few pounds lighter than the Inogen One. Additionally, the G2 seems to start more quickly than the Inogen One and other concentrator we bought.
By the way, we priced the G2 at two other sites and Vitality had the best price by more than $100.
- Light and Quiet
Couple of weeks part-time use -- very pleased. Quiet enough I forget it's on, light enough to pack on my shoulder for a fairly brisk ten-minute walk -- well, brisk for an 80 year old. Have yet to recharge the 24-cell. It appears it'll go longer than 8 hours. Another feature: the audible alarm can be silenced -- a fault with a competing product whose squawking drove my wife nuts at night when my breathing was too shallow to register. Good price. Good machine.
- I can Breath with Portable Oxygen
Ever since I received this I can actually go places again with my grandchildren. It is so easy to carry and lightweight. I love that it makes its own oxygen. This is great for the daytime and it even works at night when I need it. I love how small it is and easy to move it.
- Good service on Inogen accessory
I ordered an adapter for my father to use and charge his Inogen One G2 while traveling in the car. It arrived in 7 days (5 days was the estimated time). It works well. Overall quite satisfied with the product and service.
- Portable Oxygen is Better
Ever since receiving my Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator I get out more. I can just put carry the bag on my shoulder. When I had to use tanks it was such a pain to lug them around, I stayed home most of the time.
The product was easy to use and carry.
- love my portable oxygen concentrator
I bought the Inogen One g2 with the 24 cell battery and I love it. I don't have to be concerned with getting back from the store before my air runs out like I did with the tanks.
- Good pricing and excellent and courteous servive
It was a pleasure to do business with your company the Inogen 0ne G2 arrived as promised. I will certainly purchase all my supplys as I need them from you. This is for Kayleen , Still looking for the $50.00 credit we discussed that you said you would put through for me . .Wishing you all a Happy Holiday.
- excellent product
Very good product. Light. Easy to operate. Directions very easy to read.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Ruth on Aug 13, 2016 11:59:00 AM