Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the lowest priced major brand portable oxygen concentrator!
Click the following link for a detailed Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison.
Inogen One provides more independence for oxygen patients. This oxygen machine is designed to serve in multiple roles, including home oxygen, portable oxygen and travel oxygen. The G2 Concentrator is an advanced design and upgrade of the original Inogen One Concentrator for oxygen therapy patients. In comparison with the original, the Inogen One G2 is smaller in size and more lightweight. Weighing only 7.25 pounds, including the 12 cell battery, the Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator is able to go where you need to go, when you need to go. It has a longer battery life between recharging--now up to 7 to 8 hours for the standard battery and up to 8 hours for the optional upgrade battery. An automotive adapter provides power and recharging while in route to your destinations, allowing you to shop, visit, and explore for extended periods. Purchasing additional batteries can extend your time away from power sources even longer. A comparison of the top four leading O2 Machines to include the low price leader Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is available by clinking the link - Portable Oxygen Concentrator Review .
Inogen One Concentrators are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and during sleep. Compared with other major selling Portable Oxygen Concentrators, the Inogen One G2 Concentrator has one of the lightest weights on the market, even beating the Invacare XPO2 by .05 pounds. The Inogen One G2 also has an incredibly competitive and cost-effective price. In comparing sizes, this oxygen generator is the second smallest oxygen machine. Comparing sound emissions, the G2 emits the lowest decibels at only 38. The AC power supply is auto sensing to allow worldwide use. The G2 Oxygen Concentrator is authorized by the FAA for commercial airline travel, making the G2 a true Travel Oxygen Concentrator. The Inogen G2 Oxygen Concentrator provides greater independence than any other concentrator currently on the market. Loaner portable oxygen concentrators are available from Vitality Medical for our oxygen therapy customers should their concentrator require a repair service.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits
- Equipped with Intelligent Delivery Technology.
- Lightweight, easy to carry.
- Small size provides easy handling and maneuvering in crowded shopping areas.
- Auto power sensing for worldwide use.
- Approved by FAA for domestic airlines.
- Low maintainence - washable particle filter saves money. Inspect weekly and wash when required.
Inogen One G2 Night Oxygen Delivery Capability
- The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator oxygenates patients during rest, exertion, and sleep.
- Highly flexible to changing environments, the G2 meters oxygen delivery to promote increased oxygen delivery during sleep for most patients.
- As breathing rate slows, the Inogen G2 increases each bolus dose.
- The G2 Concentrator detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose based on a fixed minute volume.
- 5 clinical studies published in peer reviewed journals validate efficacy.
- Inogen has completed and published more clinical data surrounding the Inogen One than any other available oxygen therapy product.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Standard Components
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Machine
- Lithium Ion Battery, 12 cell
- Universal Power Supply
- Nasal Cannula, 7 foot
- Cart & Carry Bag
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts
- 24 Cell Lithium Ion Battery – extends mobility time up to 8 hours.
- External Battery Charger with Power Supply – recharges extra batteries.
- Automotive Power Adapter – provides power while operating or riding in automobiles. Also recharges internal battery in-route.
- Inogen One G2 Carry Bag – replacement custom designed shoulder bag with adjustable straps and two large pockets for accessories.
- Inogen One G2 Cart – replacement lightweight cart on wheels with telescoping handle.
- Particle Filter – replacement air filter for the Inogen One G2.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 3.9”
- Length: 10.7”
- Height: 9.5”
- 12 Cell Battery Model (IS200): 7.25 lbs. (including battery).
- 24 Cell Battery Model (IS24C): 8.65 lbs. (including battery).
- Noise Output: 38 decibels.
- Oxygen Output: Maximium Bolus 0.9 LPM .
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes.
- Power Sensor: AC Power Supply supports 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Worldwide Use).
- Battery Duration (at setting 2):
- Standard 12 cell – 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Upgrade 24 cell – 7 to 8 hours.
- Control Functions: Easy to read LCD display.
- Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years.
The Inogen One carries a 3 year limited warranty*. Designed to be a stationary and portable device, the Inogen One was engineered to withstand a variety of operating conditions and to provide worry-free operation.
Easy to Use: The Inogen One is an easy-to-use device that may reduce the amount of time spent with each patient per visit and reduce the phone support associated with current, complicated equipment. No cylinders, no base stations, no more antiquated equipment.
Simplified Travel: The Inogen One is designed to be a single solution. Patients who are active and want to travel should need less support in coordinating travel and may reduce the need for providers to supply equipment in multiple locations.
Airline Travel: The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator is approved by the FAA for airline travel. You can review a list of airlines that include the Inogen One for travel by clicking on the following link: Inogen One.
One Device - Many Uses: As an independent device or an all-in-one stationary and portable device, the Inogen One is designed to be one device to fulfill most patient needs.
Reduce Deliveries: Many patients will use the Inogen One to replace liquid and compressed oxygen devices; this may reduce the hassle commonly associated with delivering home oxygen, including delivering liquid oxygen, delivering cylinder refills, warehousing cylinders, and making unscheduled trips to patients' homes.Minimize Travel Coordination: The Inogen One is engineered to ease the burden and expense of travel coordination on providers because it is so simple to use and transport, patients can arrange their own travel.
Reduce Maintenance Costs: The Inogen One is designed to operate for years with minimal maintenance.
Quiet: One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don't notice that the Inogen One is on.
Compact: Small and lightweight, the Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive in the home or on the go.
Energy Efficient: The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
Easy Operation: The Inogen One is easy to use, which can make it easier for patients to comply with their doctor's instructions, creating greater independence and less stress.
Conserver Technology: Inogen's patented conserver technology provides state of the art breath detection. This innovation enables oxygen delivery in response to breathing signals with unprecedented sensitivity.
A chart comparing the top portable oxygen concentrators is available at the bottom of our Portable Oxygen Concentrator web page to allow you to compare and shop.
Vitality Medical is an Inogen Authorized Reseller. VitalityMedical stocks an assortment of oxygen concentrators and home oxygen equipment. We also carry oxygen cylinders, pulse oximeters, oxygen masks, oxygen cannula, oxygen regulators, oxygen concentrator filters, oxygen tubing, and other oxygen therapy supplies.
Inogen G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- G2 Backpack Accessory Guide demonstrates how to properly fit the backpack to your body.
- G2 Brochure offers a quick overview of the G2 concentrator.
- G2 Rechargeable Battery Guide demonstrates how to properly recharge your G2 battery.
- G2 Usage Guide quickly walks you through how to get started using your new oxygen concentrator.
- G2 User Manual is an in depth manual that informs you on everything you will need to know about your new G2 concentrator.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- made in the USA
I received my concentrator yesterday charged it and it is so nice quiet also. I wanted to see how long it would run on this 24 cell battery WOW over 11 hours so far...
- results of our new Imogen
Just returned from a month of European travels with our new machine. All went
well and also with airline.thanks for your help in getting us started and making sure
we had all proper papers to fly and travel.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Review
After being diagnosed with bronchitis, my life was never the same again. I frequently have to make sure that I lug around an oxygen concentrator when I travel for emergency. Before I had a system that is too big that I had to use a stroller so I can roll it easily. With Inogen One Portable Concentrator, that problem was solved. It's also great that it comes with a lithium battery which means that I can use it without plugging it. Really great for a traveler like me.
- It changes quality of life
You might think it's too expensive and you don't need it because you can just breathe oxygen in the air not paying anything. That's kind of true but I want you to remember it's oxygen that makes you alive. I have had terrible chronic fatigue and no medication or vitamin could help me. Being always tired is just ruining your life. My doc advised me to breathe fresh air and this product is doing a great job for me. Definitely worth paying.
- GREAT PRODUCT, GOOD PRICE FROM SELLER.
UNIT WORKS AS ADVERTISED. VERY SATISFIED WITH PURCHASE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FRIENDS.
- Best Oxygen Concentrator I have used
love it!! I have stopped using my home concentrator and use this full time. It is almost care free and easy to use.
- Well suited for her needs
First portable oxygen for wife was an Inogen One. We then bought another portable concentrator but it delivered only up to 3 LPM. We decided on the G2 because of greater battery life and lower weight than the Inogen One.
She's very happy with the new Inogen One G2 with the two, 24 cell batteries, which have been delivering 6 plus hours each at 4 LPM. She also likes the G2 because it's a few pounds lighter than the Inogen One. Additionally, the G2 seems to start more quickly than the Inogen One and other concentrator we bought.
By the way, we priced the G2 at two other sites and Vitality had the best price by more than $100.
- Light and Quiet
Couple of weeks part-time use -- very pleased. Quiet enough I forget it's on, light enough to pack on my shoulder for a fairly brisk ten-minute walk -- well, brisk for an 80 year old. Have yet to recharge the 24-cell. It appears it'll go longer than 8 hours. Another feature: the audible alarm can be silenced -- a fault with a competing product whose squawking drove my wife nuts at night when my breathing was too shallow to register. Good price. Good machine.
- I can Breath with Portable Oxygen
Ever since I received this I can actually go places again with my grandchildren. It is so easy to carry and lightweight. I love that it makes its own oxygen. This is great for the daytime and it even works at night when I need it. I love how small it is and easy to move it.
- Good service on Inogen accessory
I ordered an adapter for my father to use and charge his Inogen One G2 while traveling in the car. It arrived in 7 days (5 days was the estimated time). It works well. Overall quite satisfied with the product and service.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $19.18
Starting at: $12.44
Starting at: $0.24
Starting at: $344.32