Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- iGo2 Concentrator
- One Battery (with one year warranty)
- AC Power Adapter
- DC Power Adapter
- Carry Case
- Carry Strap
- Air Filter
- User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
Drive-DeVilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator #125D
Drive-DeVilbiss iGo2 POC is a new portable oxygen concentrator providing oxygen for O2 patients. This concentrator is small and compact, and easy to carry. It offers pulse flow oxygen and is equipped with a battery for greater portability. It operates from three different power sources--AC, DC, or battery. Take this concentrator with you in your car, RV, or boat.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight--weighs 5 pounds with battery, carry case and carry strap
- Small compact design for easy carry along
- SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Conserver Technology
- Rugged design
- No filter replacements
- Large, easy to read LCD screen
- Ramps up with your breath rate
- Protective rubberized casing
- Light up battery indicator
- Longer nipple adapter prevents kinking
- Easy battery loading and replacement located the top of the carry case, not the bottom
- Most sensitive conserver trigger on the POC market
- Audible alerts for low battery, low oxygen output,no breath detected in PulseDose mode, high temperature or unit malfunction
- Control panel designed to be easily viewed whether sitting on the ground or under an airplane seat
- Storage space on carry case for two additional batteries
Key Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 125D, 125D-XB
- Dimensions: 3.5 Width x 8.4 Height x 8.6 Length Inch
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Oxygen Purity: 90% +4/-3
- Sound: 41 dBA
- Battery Duration: 3.5 hours @ setting 2
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical - DeVilbiss
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 5-years machine, 3-years compressor, 1-year sieve beds and battery
Vitality Medical - Your Respiratory Resource
Vitality Medical has several programs to help you transition to portable oxygen.
- Buy Back Program - If you no longer need your old oxygen concentrator when buying a new one, in some case we may buy back your old one. Call 800-397-5899!
- Rental Program - Want to try a portable oxygen concentrator before you buy one? Contact a specialist today for details.
- Loaner Program - Now it's easy to set up a warranty claim. Just give us a call, and we'll send you one of our machines to borrow.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Our staff takes a tough certification exam to make sure they can help you with all your travel and product related questions. Our helpful staff is certified in oxygen concentrators to help you with your purchase decision. Call us Monday - Friday, for the best pricing and friendliest service. Call 800-397-5899 today!
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are not required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Additional InformationSize and Weight
- Width3.5 Inch
- Length8.6 Inch
- Height8.4 Inch
- Weight5 Pounds
- Oxygen Output1114 mLPM
- Oxygen Purity90% +4/-3 over entire operating range
- Flow TypePulse
- Max Operating AltitudeNA
- FAA ApprovalYes
Quality and Dependability
- Sound41 dBA
- Battery Duration3.5 hours @ setting 2,
each increase dimenishes duration by 30 minutes
- ManufacturerDrive Medical - DeVilbiss
- Concentrator5 Years
- Compressor3 Years
- Seive Beds1 Year
- Battery1 Year
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Flyer contains features, benefits and specifications for this product.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!