Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- 2 Batteries
- Pull Handle and Wheels
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Accessory Bag
- Inlet Filter
- User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
O2 Concepts Oxlife Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product # 800-0001-2
The Oxlife Independence provides 1-3 LPM of medical-grade O2 in continuous mode and up to 96 mL in pulse mode in just one unit. The portable concentrator features exclusive technology to simplify ownership and enhance oxygen purity. This sophistication comes in a package that O2 Concepts claims is the category's smallest, most agile and has the best battery life.
O2 Concept's exclusive Dynamic Network Analysis (DNA) technology simplifies ownership via over-the-air diagnostics to determine maintenance, update software and troubleshoot. For healthcare providers, DNA monitors usage and ambulation for the first 30 days. DNA Technology Communications Access services may be initiated with an activation fee (product item number 830-2000) and a year later an annual fee (product number 830-2001). The DNA Access Service may be order at the following link: OxLife Concentrator Accessories
The machine also employs patented Energy Smart Absorption technology that uses multiple reservoirs for higher oxygen purity and flow volumes while using less energy. Despite being a featherweight 16.7 pounds, the made-in-the-USA Oxygen Concentrator packs heavyweight technology. The Oxlife Independence employs intelligent Dynamic Network Analysis technology that uses 3G cellular technology to link it to a secure server via the Verizon network.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamic Network Analysis technology equipped with GPS system and transmits operational data as well as error codes.
- Concentrator can run pulse or continuous mode off of AC power (home), DC power (vehicles) or a lithium ion battery.
- Large, user-friendly control panel easily controls oxygen mode and flow rate.
- FAA approval for use on commercial airlines that originate in the United States; rail and sea travel are also possible, contact the cruise or rail line before booking travel.
- Integrated cart includes 6-inch wheels and handle; cart stows away in seconds and fits under airline seats.
- Durable light-weight magnesium case ready to withstand life on the open road.
- Long battery life offers worry-free extended outings.
- Easy and simple battery changes. Two battery ports let you change rechargeable batteries without turning the device off. No removing from cart or canvass bag to replace batteries.
- Oxlife Independence is FAA-approved for air travel.
Size and Weight
- Width: 10.9 inches.
- Height: 20.2 inches.
- Depth: 10.9 inches.
- Weight: 16.7 pounds.
- Battery Cartridge Weight: 1.35 pounds each (2.7 lbs. for both).
- Wheel Diameter: 6 inches.
- Max Oxygen Flow Rate: 96 mL pulse flow and 3 liters per minute (LPM) continuous flow.
- Pulse Dose: 0.5 - 6 in 0.5 increments (8 mL - 96 mL).
- Continuous Flow: 0.5 - 3 LPM in 0.5 increments.
- O2 Concentration: 95.6 to 87% at sea level -- all settings.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5 PSIG (+/- 1 PSIG).
- Noise: 40 dBA at setting 2 pulse oxygen dose.
- Operating Altitude: up to 13,123 feet above sea level.
- Average Power Consumption (at setting 2): 90 watts.
- AC Power Connection: 100 - 240 VAC (universal input); 50 - 60 Hz; 2 Amps.
- DC Power Connection: 12 - 15 VDC; 10 Amps.
- 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 2.5 hours.
- 2.0 LPM Pulse Flow at 20 BPM: 5.75 hours.
- Power Cartridge Recharge Time: 1.5 hours - 1 battery; 2.5 hours - 2 batteries.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: 800-0001-2.
- Case Material: durable magnesium and composite.
- Manufacturer: O2 Concepts.
- Brand: Oxlife.
- Made in USA.
- HCPCS codes: E1390 and E1392.
- Machine Warranty: 5-years.
- Accessories and Battery Warranty: 1 year.
Alarm System Notifications
- Low battery.
- Low purity.
- No external power.
- No flow.
- Over temperature.
- Service required.
- Unauthorized battery.
- No breath detected.
Vitality Medical - A Better Place to Buy
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the O2 Concepts Oxlife Independence or any of the other portable oxygen concentrators can be answered by telephone with one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These trained specialist are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling and more! Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Easy Warranty Processing - Should your oxygen concentrator require repair while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts - If you would like to see a list of the top ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings and side-by-side comparisons, visit the links to our oxygen comparison studies below for detailed information.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Side-By-Side Comparison Chart includes the top ranking brands on the market.
- Ranking the Best Pulse Flow Oxygen Concentrators review and comparison charts.
- Ranking the Best Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators offers a detailed review and comparison of each model currently on the market.
- Pulse Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators prices and detailed product specifications.
- Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators prices and specifications.
- What Is Pulse Dose Oxygen? offers a guide to these type of portable oxygen concentrators.
- What Is Continuous Flow Oxygen? provides a brief summary of continuous flow concentrators.
- FAA Approved Portable Oxygen Concentrators list with links to FAA documentation.
O2 Concepts Additional Resources
- Product Brochure offers info about flow settings, specifications, accessories and features.
- Oxlife Independence Brochure highlights the durability this concentrator and its standard 5 year warranty.
- Product Specifications charts the specs for this concentrator.
- User Manual includes safety guidelines, indications for use, contraindications, maintenance and user care.
- Handle Operation Instructions contains a graphical, how-to guide on operating the mobility pull handle for this portable oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Install and Removal Instructions illustrate the installation and removal of the two batteries.
- Alerts and Alarms indicate the possible alarm screens and alert screens.
- Replacement Batteries for the Oxlife Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Replacement Filters for the Oxlife Concentrator.
- Replacement Parts & Accessories for the Oxlife Independence Concentrator.
- Oxlife Independence Medicare Letter indicates authorized HCPCS code of E1392.
- Oxygen Concentrator Troubleshooting Guide provides a chart with alerts/alarms matched with solutions.
- Oxlife Maintenance contains instructions to keep your concentrator working at peak performance.
- O2 Concepts Warranty details the warranty coverage for the concentrator, accessories, batteries and exclusions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer O2 Concepts Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.