Customers Also Bought
The Caire FreeStyle Comfort Portable Oxygen Concentrator makes travel and activity outside the home comfortable and easy. The FreeStyle Comfort weighs in at only five pounds and is designed with a slight curve for an ergonomic contour to the body as it's held. This Portable Oxygen Concentrator comes with a convenient carry bag with a non-slip shoulder strap so you can confidently keep it in place when shopping or traveling. The interface is easy to operate with simple, one-touch technology to start the device. The user chooses a pulse dose setting that ranges 1 to 5 with the increase (+) or decrease (-) flow buttons. Within minutes the device begins to deliver the oxygen with a maximum output reaching 1050 mL per minute at setting 5. Caire uses the latest pulse dose technology called UltraSense which matches the user's breathing rate to ensure the oxygen delivery is efficient by delivering oxygen at the beginning of the breath.
The interface screen clearly displays flow setting and remaining battery life so you always know when it's time to either charge the battery or change out the battery. The battery pack easily slides into the bottom housing when changing it out. You may also opt for charging the Freestyle Comfort Oxygen Concentrator using the provided AC and DC power cords. What you can expect with battery life is up to 4.25 hours at pulse setting 2 and up to 8.5 hours with the double 16 cell. It's important to note that a fully charged battery will deplete when installed, even when the unit is unused. Always remove the battery from the concentrator and store it in either its original packaging or by insulating terminals to prevent short circuits. In terms of sound level generated, at setting 2 it reaches a sound level of 43 dBA.
If you are an avid traveler, the FreeStyle Comfort is FAA certified to be used onboard in a commercial aircraft.
The FreeStyle Comfort POC is available in three options depending on the battery you prefer. The AS200-1 comes with one 8 cell battery, the AS200-101 is double capacity and has a 16 cell battery or you can opt for two single 8 cell batteries. Each battery type is certified up to 300 cycles and comes with a 1-year warranty. Caire also certifies the unit providing a manufacturer 3-year warranty and an additional 1-year warranty on power cords. For additional batteries, check out the Accessories page.
If you find the sound level is not for you, check out another pulse dose portable unit Inogen One G3 that's slightly lower at 39 dBA at setting 2.
Manuals and Documents
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight for Ease in Portability
- Variety of Battery Options
- Five Pulse Oxygen Flow Settings
- UltraSense Technology Matches Breathing Rate
- Noise Output is 43 Decibels at Setting 2, Lower than Normal Conversation
- Eliminates Heavy Tanks/Cylinders
- FAA Approved for In-Flight Operation
- Ideal for Use at Home and Abroad
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Box?
Weight/Dimensions w/ Single 8-Cell Battery
- FreeStyle ComfortYes
- Battery ChoiceYes
- Carry Bag and StrapYes
- AC & DC Power CordYes
- User ManualYes
Weight/Dimensions w/ Double 16-Cell Battery
- Width7.3 Inch
- Length10 Inch
- Weight5 lbs.
- Depth3.1 Inch
- Width7.3 Inch
- Length11 Inch
- Depth3.1 Inch
- Depth6 lbs.
- Output Flow210 - 1050 ml/min
- No. of Oxygen Flow Pulse Dose Settings5
- Oxygen Concentration90% (+5.5% / -3%)
- Maximum Outlet Pressure30 PSI
- Operating Altitude-1250 to 10,000 Feet
Manufacturer and Warranty
- AC Power Consumption100–240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- DC Power Consumption11–18 VDC
- Noise43 dBA at Setting 2
- Operating Temperature41-104 Degrees F
- Operating Humidity-15-95% Relative Humidity
- Warm Up Time2 Minutes
- Rechargeable Battery Type8 or 16 Cell
- Battery Life at Setting 2Up to 4 Hrs (8 Cell) Up to 8 Hours (16 Cell)
- Concentrator Warranty3 Years
- Battery and Charging Cords1 Year
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A