What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- SimplyGo Concentrator
- Carrying Case
- Mobile Cart
- One Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- DC Power Cord
- AC Power Cord
- Accessory Case
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (product ID# 1068987)
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Phillips Respironics is constructed with high-quality parts and features a rugged, high-impact-resistant design for exceptional durability and longevity. The SimplyGo is designed to withstand impacts, vibrations, and varying temperatures for uncompromising performance -- day in and day out. Lightweight at only 8.5 pounds, this O2 device is easy to carry but also has an optional cart for pulling behind you. If you are looking for less weight, consider the Respironics SimplyGo Mini at 3.9 pounds. This manufacturer also offers home oxygen concentrators like the EverFlo and the Millennium M10.
SimplyGo has a few notable characteristics that set it apart from other machines:
- 10 Pounds -- It is the market's lightest portable that provides both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen delivery -- it will be ready to meet your needs today and tomorrow.
- Extra mode -- SimplyGo features Sleep Mode. A unique take on Pulse Mode, Sleep Mode has a greater sensitivity level and softer, more comfortable pulse delivery method for sleep.
- Lightest in its class
- Six-inch wheels on standard cart for easy turning
SimplyGo features three delivery modes!
The SimplyGo is the first Respironics Portable Oxygen Concentrator with a third delivery mode. In addition to the pulse and continuous flow mode, the SimplyGo has a Sleep Mode. The Sleep Mode is similar to the Pulse Mode but has a more sensitive triggering level and delivers a softer, more comfortable pulse for sleeping. If no breath is detected for a period of time, the SimplyGo system automatically delivers a continuous flow of oxygen at a rate consistent with the last used continuous flow mode setting.
Product Highlights (product ID# 1068987)
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, high-impact-resistant construction withstands day-to-day wear and tear.
- Easy-to-use, streamlined control panel provides convenience and extra user confidence.
- Fold-Up cart with 6-inch wheels simplifies transporting hassle-free.
- Provides up to 2 LPM of continuous flow oxygen output.
- Provides 12-72 mL pulse mode bolus size.
- Respironics SimplyGo is FAA-approved for air travel.
- Product Number: 1068987
- Concentrator Dimensions
- Length: 11.5 inches
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 6 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Power Cartridge Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Noise: < 43 dBA at a setting of 2 pulse dose
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%
- Oxygen Output
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.072 LPM
- Continuous Oxygen Flow Maximum: 2 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG
- Average Power Consumption
- Charging: 150 Watts
- Not Charging: 120 Watts
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- DC Power Connection: 19 VDC, 7.9 A
- Battery Duration (based on 20 BPM)
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3.5 hours
- Continuous Flow Setting at 2: 0.7 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2-3 hours
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- FAA Approval: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- HCPCS Codes: E1390 and E1392
SimplyGo Alarm System Notifications
- Depleted battery
- High breath rate
- No breath
- No flow
- Low battery
- Low oxygen purity
- System technical fault
- Wrong battery
Why Vitality Medical is a Breath of Fresh Air
Rental Program -- Try before you buy. Rent a machine from us for your next trip.
Generous Buy Back program -- If you're not completely satisfied, we will make it right! We'll buy it back and get you the right unit.
Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to your device purchased from us, we will furnish a loaner while your concentrator is repaired.
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Trained team members ready to assist with any Oxygen questions.
When you call with questions about any Oxygen Therapy Solution, you will speak to a Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Vitality Medical's founder, a registered murse, knows that Oxygen Therapy Devices are life-essential. Our company has a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee that has developed an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification. To address any oxygen questions, our Specialists must pass a 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better. Because Vitality Medical's Oxygen Concentrator product line continues growing, our Specialists re-certify every six months.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure will give you a quick overview of this product.
- Flyer provides detailed information about this lightweight portable O2 concentrator.
- User Manual is an in depth guide to this oxygen concentrator.
- SimplyGo Quick Spec Sheet offers you a synopsis of the technical details.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview Video (2:32 minutes)
Lightweight Portable 2 Liter O2 Concentrator Video (1:51 minutes)
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer's Note:Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $4,495, with Limited Support $4,295, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $4,095.00.
(Please add additional 2 to 3 days for shipping)
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable and Home Stationary concentrators, and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
|Oxygen Flow||Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow|