Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- SimplyGo Concentrator
- Carrying Case
- Mobile Cart
- One Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- DC Power Cord
- AC Power Cord
- Accessory Case
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (product ID# 1068987)
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Phillips Respironics is constructed with high-quality parts and features a rugged, high-impact-resistant design for exceptional durability and longevity. The SimplyGo is designed to withstand impacts, vibrations, and varying temperatures for uncompromising performance -- day in and day out. Lightweight at only 8.5 pounds, this O2 device is easy to carry but also has an optional cart for pulling behind you. If you are looking for less weight, consider the Respironics SimplyGo Mini at 3.9 pounds. This manufacturer also offers home oxygen concentrators like the EverFlo and the Millennium M10.
SimplyGo has a few notable characteristics that set it apart from other machines:
- 10 Pounds -- It is the market's lightest portable that provides both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen delivery -- it will be ready to meet your needs today and tomorrow.
- Extra mode -- SimplyGo features Sleep Mode. A unique take on Pulse Mode, Sleep Mode has a greater sensitivity level and softer, more comfortable pulse delivery method for sleep.
- Lightest in its class
- Six-inch wheels on standard cart for easy turning
SimplyGo features three delivery modes!
The SimplyGo is the first Respironics Portable Oxygen Concentrator with a third delivery mode. In addition to the pulse and continuous flow mode, the SimplyGo has a Sleep Mode. The Sleep Mode is similar to the Pulse Mode but has a more sensitive triggering level and delivers a softer, more comfortable pulse for sleeping. If no breath is detected for a period of time, the SimplyGo system automatically delivers a continuous flow of oxygen at a rate consistent with the last used continuous flow mode setting.
Product Highlights (product ID# 1068987)
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, high-impact-resistant construction withstands day-to-day wear and tear.
- Easy-to-use, streamlined control panel provides convenience and extra user confidence.
- Fold-Up cart with 6-inch wheels simplifies transporting hassle-free.
- Provides up to 2 LPM of continuous flow oxygen output.
- Provides 12-72 mL pulse mode bolus size.
- Respironics SimplyGo is FAA-approved for air travel.
- Width: 10 Inch
- Length: 11.5 Inch
- Height: 6 Inch
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Power Cartridge Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Noise: < 43 dBA at a setting of 2 pulse dose
- Average Power Consumption Charging: 150 Watts
- Average Power Consumption Not Charging: 120 Watts
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- DC Power Connection: 19 VDC, 7.9 A
- Battery Duration (based on pulse flow setting 2): 3.5 hours
- Battery Duration (based on continuous flow Setting at 2: 0.7 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2-3 hours
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%
- Oxygen Output
- Max Pulse Oxygen Flow Output: 0.072 LPM
- Max Continuous Oxygen Flow Output: 2 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level
Quality & Dependability
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Product Number: 1068987
- FAA Approval: Yes
- HCPCS Codes: E1390 and E1392
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
SimplyGo Alarm System Notifications
- Depleted battery
- High breath rate
- No breath
- No flow
- Low battery
- Low oxygen purity
- System technical fault
- Wrong battery
Why Vitality Medical is a Breath of Fresh Air
Rental Program -- Try before you buy. Rent a machine from us for your next trip.
Generous Buy Back program -- If you're not completely satisfied, we will make it right! We'll buy it back and get you the right unit.
Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to your device purchased from us, we will furnish a loaner while your concentrator is repaired.
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Trained team members ready to assist with any Oxygen questions.
When you call with questions about any Oxygen Therapy Solution, you will speak to a Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Vitality Medical's founder, a registered murse, knows that Oxygen Therapy Devices are life-essential. Our company has a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee that has developed an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification. To address any oxygen questions, our Specialists must pass a 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better. Because Vitality Medical's Oxygen Concentrator product line continues growing, our Specialists re-certify every six months.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure will give you a quick overview of this product.
- Flyer provides detailed information about this lightweight portable O2 concentrator.
- User Manual is an in depth guide to this oxygen concentrator.
- SimplyGo Quick Spec Sheet offers you a synopsis of the technical details.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview Video (2:32 minutes)
Lightweight Portable 2 Liter O2 Concentrator Video (1:51 minutes)
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer's Note:Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $4,495, with Limited Support $4,295, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $4,095.00.
(Please add additional 2 to 3 days for shipping)
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable and Home Stationary concentrators, and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 888-383-7335
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have a potable concentrator that goes up to 10 L to 15 L?Question by: Chloe on May 15, 2016 10:14:50 AMWe have a few available that will go up to 15LPM; however, that setting is for pulse flow and not continuous. If you need continuous flow, we recommend speaking with a medical professional to see which portable will fit your needs.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 12, 2016 4:21:00 PMDoes this go to 4 lpm, and can you rent for 10 days versus one week or two weeks?
Question by: s l gallo on Nov 26, 2017 3:12:00 PMThis concentrator goes up to 2 lpm. Rentals are based on weeks and not days. For more information about rentals, please contact customer service at 800-397-5899.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 24, 2018 8:14:00 AMI am wanting to find a portable oxygen that can go up to 8 liter per min we want to go on the ship and the company no longer delivers to any cruise lines in the us ...
Question by: roy huckaby on May 28, 2016 6:36:10 PMA Companion Portable can go up to 10 LPM, but is liquid oxygen. You will need to contact the cruise line to determine whether the machine can be taken on the ship.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 10, 2016 10:41:00 AMHelo. My name is antoine soukayem. I just see in your home page the simplygo portable oxygene machine. Product number 1068987 for the amount of 2995$. Please i used to know how can i buy it ? Can u deliver to lebanon ? If no do u have any agent in europe or in middle east who we can communicate with ? Thank you . Best regards.Question by: Antoine soukayem on Aug 19, 2015 2:57:27 AMHello Antoine: We cannot ship oxygen concentrators outside of the U.S. as it will void the warranty on said machine.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 14, 2016 4:10:00 PM
Based on your history
- battery life, quiet, simple to use
- The weight is a bit cumbersome but is tolerable