Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- SimplyGo Mini Concentrator
- Carrying Case
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- DC Power Cords
- AC Power Cords
- Accessory Bag
- User Manual
Simply Go Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator | Product Numbers 1113601 and 1113602
Simply Go Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest and most lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that Respironics manufactures. This concentrator is controlled by an easy to use and easy to see touch screen LCD. Weighing as little as 5 pounds with the standard battery installed or 6 pounds with the extended duration battery, the SimplyGo Mini produces a minimum of 87% and a maximum of 96% pulse flow oxygen concentration. Maximum oxygen output is 1,000 mLPM at setting 5 with a breath rate of 20 BPM.
Select from the following Bundles
1. Lightweight Bundle with one STANDARD rechargeable battery. (5 pounds with 4.5 hours duration time)
2. Lightweight Bundle PLUS with TWO STANDARD rechargeable batteries. (6.1 pounds with 9 hours duration time)
3. Extended Battery Bundle with one EXTENDED rechargeable battery. (6 pounds with 9 hours duration time)
4. Combo Bundle with one STANDARD and one EXTENDED rechargeable battery. (7.1 pounds with 15.5 hours duration time)
5. Travel Bundle with TWO EXTENDED rechargeable batteries. (8.1 pounds with 18 hours duration time)
Respironics SimplyGo Mini can operate off of AC or DC current. With two battery options, it can operate up to 9 hours on the extended battery and 4.5 hours on the standard battery. The standard battery weighs 1.1 pounds. For double the battery life, the extended battery weighs on pound more compared to the standard battery. When operating off of AC power, the Mini requires 120 watts while charging the battery.
The SimplyGo Mini Portable Concentrator has a sleek and low-profile design to "fit-in" wherever you go. This machine comes with a stylish case for a comfortable way to carry the device by hand or over your shoulder. You also have the option to go hands-free with an optional backpack specifically designed for the SimplyGo Mini.
Product Features & Benefits
- Lightweight at only 5 or 6 pounds, depending upon battery choice.
- Small profile size provides easy portability.
- Offers up to 1,000 mLPM of pulse flow oxygen.
- Durable design translates into longer product life.
- Attractive and sleek design.
- Easy to remove/exchange external battery.
- Intuitive and easy-to-read screen.
- Comfortable carry case.
- Low noise.
- Low power consumption.
- Accommodates from 100 to 240 VAC.
- Two battery options.
- Long warranty.
- Respironics SimplyGo Mini is FAA-approved for air travel.
Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Concentrator Specifications
- SimplyGo Mini Product Numbers: 1113601, 1113602, 1113601x2, 1113602x2, 1113601Plus.
- Width: 8.3 Inch.
- Length: 9.4 Inch with lightweight battery, 10.2 Inch with extended duration battery.
- Depth: 3.6 Inch.
- Weight: 3.9 pounds.
- Weight of lightweight battery: 1.1 pounds.
- Weight of extended duration battery: 2.1 pounds.
- Oxygen Output (maximum): 1,000 mLPM.
- Oxygen Concentration Levels: 87 to 96%.
- Outlet Pressure: 20 psig.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 10,000 feet above sea level.
- 43 dBA typical at setting 2 with 20 BPM
- 46 dBA typical at setting 5.
- Power Requirements
- AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- AC Output: 19 VDC, 6.3 A max.
- Power Consumption: 120 watts while charging.
- DC Input: 12 – 16 VDC.
- DC Output: 19 +/- 5% BDC, 6.3 Amp.
- Battery: Lithium Ion, 14.4 VDC (nominal).
- Battery Options: Standard battery or extended battery (equals two standard batteries).
- Battery Duration: (typical) battery duration times are based on new, fully charged batteries used with a new SimplyGo Mini System. Battery duration times will degrade with battery age, environmental operating conditions, use over time, and operational conditions.
- Standard: up to 4.5 hours.
- Extended: up to 9 hours.
- Alarms: No breath, low oxygen concentration, high breath rate, technical fault, low battery, no flow, depleted battery, external power failure.
- FAA approved for commercial flights.
- Manufacturer: Phillips Respironics.
- Brand: SimplyGo Mini.
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Standard: 3-year system, 1-year sieve warranty.
- Extended: 3-year system, 3-year sieve warranty.
- Extended: 2-year sieve warranty extension.
SimplyGo Mini Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - If you have questions about the Respironics SimplyGo Mini they answered by telephone with one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist by calling 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied, let us buy it back! Vitality Medical will buy back your concentrator and help you determine a better fit.
Loaner Program - Should your machine require a warranty repair or any type of repair, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your device is at the manufacturer being worked upon by a technician.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your oxygen machine requires a warranty repair, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your machine is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for products purchased from Vitality Medical.
Manuals and Documents
SimplyGo Mini Videos
SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator Video (1:53 minutes)
SimplyGo Mini Overview Video (2:47 minutes)
SimplyGo Mini Operation Video (1:11 minutes)
SimplyGo Mini Concentrator Menu Navigation Video (2:18 minutes)
SimplyGo Mini Cleaning Instructions Video (1:10 minutes)
SimplyGo Mini Video (8:24 minutes)
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
|Rx Type||Concentrator Portable|
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.