Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
Inogen One G4 Components
- Inogen G4 Concentrator with Intelligent Delivery Technology
- AC power supply
- DC power supply
- One single battery
- Inogen Carry bag
- Inogen User manual
Inogen G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: IS-400
Inogen One G4 is a lightweight portable oxygen machine made by one of the top manufacturers. The combined weight of the Inogen carry bag, the Inogen One G4 concentrator and Inogen battery is less than 4 pounds, making the Inogen G4 less cumbersome to carry along. Its small size and low weight reduces fatique and allows you to be more discreet about being an oxygen user. The Inogen One G4 provides pulse flow oxygen in a selectable range of 1 to 3 with an average sound of only 40 decibels, significantly less than human conversation which averages 60 decibels. Small, lightweight and hard to notice makes this portable Inogen machine a top competitor for the pulse flow oxygen market.
Inogen One G4 technology incorporates dual exhausts and dual intakes, providing maximum heat dissipation to keep your O2 device running cooler and longer. This machine can operate from three separate power sources--battery, DC power (car, truck, RV, boat), or AC power from your home. AC power is also used to recharge the battery. The Inogen One G4 machine is designed to operate 24/7 to meet the needs of the oxygen patient. You may select between two Inogen One battery options—the standard single battery or the upgraded double battery. The Inogen One double battery lasts twice as long as the Inogen One single battery between recharges.
Compare the Product Bundles
Unit with One Single Battery
- Carry Weight: 3.54 lbs. (unit, battery, carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 3 hours (fully charged battery at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.25 hours.
Unit with One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4 lbs. (unit, batteries, carry case and cart).
- Battery Duration: 6 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 hours.
Unit with a Single and Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4.65 lbs. (unit, batteries, carry case and cart).
- Battery Duration: 9 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 9.25 hours.
Inogen G4 Portable Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Compact and lightweight.
- Long battery life option.
- Operates off of 3 separate power sources: battery, AC power, or DC Power.
- Two battery options--single or double battery.
- 24/7 operation.
- Intelligent Pulse Oxygen Delivery technology.
- Quiet operation.
Inogen One G4 Size and Weight
- Product Number: IS-400.
- Width: 2.68 inches.
- Height: 5.91 inches.
- Length: 5.91 inches.
- Weight: 2.8 pounds.
- Single Battery Weight: 0.62 lbs.
- Double Battery Weight: 1.11 lbs.
- Carry Bag Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Maximum Pulse Oxygen Output: 630 mL/min; 31.5 mL @ 20 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration Range: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure (PSI): 20 PSI (average max).
- Flow Settings:1-3.
- Operating altitude above sea level (feet): 10,000 ft.
- Noise Level: 40 dBA.
- Warm up time (minutes): 2 minutes.
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts.
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing).
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery: Up to 3 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery: Up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- 24/7 operation.
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: IS-404, IS-408, IS404-S.
- Manufacturer: Inogen One.
- Brand: G4.
- Made in USA.
- HCPCS Code: E1390.
- Warranty: machine - 3 years, 1 year - sieve beds and accessories.
Why Buy Online at Vitality Medical?
At Vitality Medical, our goal is to bring you quality oxygen products at affordable prices. To make your purchase easier, we have created a program to get you started.
Certified Oxygen Specialists - To better serve you our staff is certified on all of our oxygen solutions.
Inogen One G4 Additional Information
Inogen G4 Replacement Parts and Accessories
- Single Battery (item # BA-400) - is a rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery (item # BA-408) - is a larger rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 6 hours.
- Replacement intake particle filter (item # RP- 405) - protects your machine from dust, pet dander and hair, and other air-borne particles. Washable and reusable filter that is eco-friendly. Inogen recommends to wash and dry the filter at least weekly and more often if you are in a dusty area. Replace the filter when it is damaged.
- Output Filter Replacement Kit (item # RP-404).
- Inogen G4 sieve bed columns (model # RP-406) - are so easy and quick to replace that you can install them yourself. Save hundreds of dollars over competing brands that require a technician to replace.
- External Battery Charger - recharges your single or double batteries independently. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
- AC Power Supply (item # BA-401) - powers your device for AC operation.
- DC Power Cords (item # BA-306) - allows operation from an automobile, RV, or boat.
- Carry Bag (item # CA-400) - holds and protects your device while you carry it along with you. The Carry Bag has a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap to allow you to sling it over you shoulder for hands-free operation.
- Carry Strap (item # CA-401) - is a replacement shoulder strap that is adjustable. Use the Carry Strap with the Carry Bag.
Information, Documents and Links
- Product Flyer provides information about Inogen OEM replacement parts and specifications.
- Product Brochure contains the features and benefits for this device.
- Inogen G4 User Manual provides setup and user instructions.
- Product Specifications offers details about performance, size and operation.
- Troubleshooting Guide has a matrix with problems, possible causes and solutions.
- Replacement Parts and Accessories from the Inogen manufacturer.
Product Testimonial Video (2:27 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Weight 4.8 Pounds 2.8 Pounds Dimensions Length : 8.75 IN.
Width: 3.0 IN.
Height: 8.25 IN.
Length: 5.91 IN.
Width: 2.68 IN.
Height: 7.2 IN.
Flow Settings 1 - 5 1 - 3 Battery Duration Single Battery up to 4.5 hours,
Double Battery up to 9 hours
Single Battery up to 2.7 Hours,
Double Battery up to 5 hours
Noise level 39 dBA 40 dBA Reviews View Product View Product