Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Compact and lightweight design
- Long battery life with extended option
- Can operate on 3 separate power sources
- Battery, AC power, and DC power-compatible
- Provides continual 24/7 operation
- Designed specifically for quiet operation
- Fast delivery
- RX required
|IS-400-NA8||Concentrator with One Double Size Battery - Ships Free!||Each||
List Price: $3047.19 Price:
$2,712.00You Save: $335.19 (11%)
|IS-400-NA||Concentrator with One Single Size Battery - Ships Free!||Each||
List Price: $3047.19 Price:
$2,712.00You Save: $335.19 (11%)
|IS-408-S||Concentrator with One Single and One Double Size Battery - Ships Free!||Each||
List Price: $3467.42 Price:
$3,086.00You Save: $381.42 (11%)
Inogen One G4 Overview
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight portable oxygen machine made by one of the top manufacturers in the industry. The combined weight of the Inogen carry bag, the Inogen One G4 concentrator, and Inogen battery is less than four pounds, making the Inogen G4 less cumbersome to carry along. Its small size and low weight reduces fatique and allows the user to more discretion. The Inogen One G4 System provides pulse flow oxygen in a selectable range of 1 to 3 with an average sound of only 40 decibels, which is a significantly lower level than human conversation. The small, lightweight, and discreet design of this portable Inogen machine it a top competitor in the pulse flow oxygen market. Many users choose to pair this oxygen concentrator with Salter Labs' Nasal Cannula for Adults.
The Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator incorporates dual-exhaust and dual-intake technology, providing maximum heat dissipation to keep the O2 device running cooler and longer. This machine can operate from three separate power sources: battery, DC power (car, truck, RV, boat), or AC power (found in homes). AC power is also used to recharge the battery. The Inogen One G4 machine is designed to operate 24/7 to meet the needs of the oxygen patient. The user may select between two Inogen One battery optionsthe standard single battery or the upgraded double battery. The Inogen One double battery lasts twice as long between recharges as the Inogen One single battery.
- Inogen G4 Concentrator
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- 1 Single Battery
- Inogen Carry Bag
- Inogen User Manual
Unit with One Single Battery
- Carry Weight: 3.54 lbs (Unit, Battery, Carry Bag)
- Battery Duration: 3 Hour (Fully Charged Battery on Pulse Flow Setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.25 Hour
Unit with One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4 lbs (Unit, Batteries, Carry Case and Cart)
- Battery Duration: 6 Hour (Fully Charged Batteries on Pulse Flow Setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 Hour
Unit with a Single and Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4.65 lbs (Unit, Batteries, Carry Case and Cart)
- Battery Duration: 9 Hour (Fully Charged Batteries on Pulse Flow Setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 9.25 Hour
Features and Benefits
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Long Battery Life with Extended Option
- Can Operate on 3 Separate Power Sources
- Battery, AC Power, and DC Power-Compatible
- Provides Continual 24/7 Operation
- Designed Specifically for Quiet Operation
Inogen One G4 Size and Weight
- Width: 2.68 Inch
- Height: 5.91 Inch
- Length: 5.91 Inch
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Single Battery Weight: 0.62 lbs
- Double Battery Weight: 1.11 lbs
- Carry Bag Weight: 0.12 lbs
- Maximum Output: 630 mL/min; 31.5 mL @ 20 BPM
- Oxygen Concentration Range: 87 to 96%
- Maximum Outlet Pressure (PSI): 20 PSI (Average Max)
- Flow Settings: 1 through 3
- Operating Altitude Above Sea Level: 10,000 Foot
- Noise Level: 40 dBA
- Warm-up Time: 2 Minute
- Average Power Consumption at Setting 2: 40 Watt
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (Auto Sensing)
- Single Battery Duration: Up to 3 Hour
- Double Battery Duration: Up to 6 Hour
- Single Battery Charging Time: Up to 3.25 Hour
- Double Battery Charging Time: Up to 6 Hour
- 24/7 Operation
- Applications: Stationary, Portable, Travel
- Manufacturer: Inogen
- Brand: One G4
- Product Numbers: IS-404, IS-408, IS404-S
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Country of Origin: United States
- Manufacturer Machine Warranty: 3 Year
- Manufacturer Accessory Warranty: 1 Year
- Single Battery (item # BA-400) - is a rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery (item # BA-408) - is a larger rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 6 hours.
- Replacement intake particle filter (item # RP- 405) - protects your concentrator from dust, pet dander and hair, and other air-borne particles. Washable and reusable filter that is eco-friendly. Inogen recommends to wash and dry the filter at least weekly and more often if you are in a dusty area. Replace the filter when it is damaged.
- Output Filter Replacement Kit (item # RP-404).
- G4 sieve bed columns (model # RP-406) - are so easy and quick to replace that you can install them yourself. Save hundreds of dollars over competing oxygen concentrator brands that require a technician to replace.
- External Battery Charger - recharges your single or double G4 batteries independently of your concentrator. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
- AC Power Supply (item # BA-401) - powers your concentrator for AC operation.
- DC Power Cords (item # BA-306) - allow you to operate your concentrator from an automobile, RV, or boat.
- Carry Bag (item # CA-400) - holds and protects your concentrator while you carry it along with you. The Carry Bag has a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap to allow you to sling it over you shoulder for hands-free operation.
- Carry Strap (item # CA-401) - is a replacement shoulder strap that is adjustable. Use the Carry Strap with the Carry Bag.
Manuals and Documents
- G4 Flyer provides information about replacement parts and specifications.
- G4 Brochure contains the features and benefits for this portable O2 concentrator.
- Inogen G4 User Manual provides setup and user instructions.
- G4 O2 Concentrator Specifications offers details about performance, size and operation.
- Troubleshooting Guide has a matrix with problems, possible causes and solutions.
- Replacement Parts and Accessories from the Inogen One manufacturer.
Please note: oxygen concentrators are for supplemental use NOT as a primary source of oxygen. The user may experience periods of inactivity due to interruption in electrical power or the need to have the device repaired.
The customer is responsible to arrange a backup source of supplementary oxygen in case of device failure. Vitality Medical assumes no liability for failure to provide a backup or the failure to adhere to manufacturer recommendations.
Inogen G4 Testimonial Video (2:27 minutes)
Why Buy at Vitality Medical
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Vitality Medical has a specialist standing by to help you with any questions you might have about the Inogen One concentrators or any of the other portable concentrators. These trained and tested specialists are re-evaluated every six months. They stay on top of the latest technologies and oxygen therapy solutions. A certified specialist can help you determine which bundle options or concentrator families can meet your prescription requirements. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our specialist.
Rental Program - Try before you buy! You can rent a concentrator from Vitality Medical to see if it is the right model for you. Oxygen patients who are planning a trip and want to bring a portable concentrator with them may want to consider renting one for the few weeks that they will be gone. Many who have tried Vitality Medical's Rental Program have loved the small, lightweight concentrators so much that they have gone on to purchase one. Several portable models are 24/7 oxygen machines and offer continuous or pulse flow. We rent by the week with no limitation on time. Rent one week or 52 weeks, the call is yours. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel for you to choose from. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back. We will also help you find an O2 machine that is a better fit.
Loaner Program - If your device needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner for you to use during the repair process.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your O2 machine stops operating properly while it is under warranty, call toll free number 800-397-5899 to set up your repair. Vitality Medical will ship you a free loaner while your device is being repaired.
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse Flow|
|Weight||4.8 Pounds||2.8 Pounds|
|Dimensions||Length : 8.75 IN.|
Width: 3.0 IN.
Height: 8.25 IN.
|Length: 5.91 IN.|
Width: 2.68 IN.
Height: 7.2 IN.
|Flow Settings||1 - 5||1 - 3|
|Battery Duration||Single Battery up to 4.5 hours,|
Double Battery up to 9 hours
|Single Battery up to 2.7 Hours,|
Double Battery up to 5 hours
|Noise Level||39 dBA|
|View Details||View Details|
|Noise level||40 dBA|