Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
Inogen One G4 Components
- Concentrator with Intelligent Delivery Technology
- AC power supply
- DC power supply
- One single battery
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Standard 3-year warranty
Inogen G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: IS-400
Inogen One G4 is a lightweight portable oxygen concentrator made by one of the top manufacturers. The combined weight of the carry bag, the Inogen One G4 concentrator and battery is less than 4 pounds, making the Inogen G4 less cumbersome to carry along. Its small size and low weight reduces fatique and allows you to be more discreet about being an oxygen user. The Inogen One G4 provides pulse flow oxygen in a selectable range of 1 to 3 with an average sound of only 40 decibels, significantly less than human conversation which averages 60 decibels. Small, lightweight and hard to notice makes this portable machine a top competitor for the pulse flow oxygen market.
Inogen One G4 technology incorporates dual exhausts and dual intakes, providing maximum heat dissipation to keep your O2 device running cooler and longer. This machine can operate from three separate power sources--battery, DC power (car, truck, RV, boat), or AC power from your home. AC power is also used to recharge the battery. The Inogen One G4 machine is designed to operate 24/7 to meet the needs of the oxygen patient. You may select between two Inogen One battery options—the standard single battery or the upgraded double battery. The Inogen One double battery lasts twice as long as the Inogen One single battery between recharges.
Compare the Product Bundles
Concentrator with One Single Battery
- Carry Weight: 3.54 lbs. (concentrator, battery, carry bag).
- Battery Duration: 3 hours (fully charged battery at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.25 hours.
Concentrator with One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4 lbs. (concentrator, batteries, carry case and cart).
- Battery Duration: 6 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 hours.
Concentrator with One Single and One Double Battery
- Carry Weight: 4.65 lbs. (concentrator, batteries, carry case and cart).
- Battery Duration: 9 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2).
- Battery Recharge Time: 9.25 hours.
Inogen G4 Portable Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Compact and lightweight.
- Long battery life option.
- Operates off of 3 separate power sources: battery, AC power, or DC Power.
- Two battery options--single or double battery.
- 24/7 operation.
- Intelligent Pulse Oxygen Delivery technology.
- Quiet operation.
Inogen One G4 Size and Weight
- Product Number: IS-400.
- Width: 2.68 inches.
- Height: 5.91 inches.
- Length: 5.91 inches.
- Weight: 2.8 pounds.
- Single Battery Weight: 0.62 lbs.
- Double Battery Weight: 1.11 lbs.
- Carry Bag Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Maximum Pulse Oxygen Output: 630 mL/min; 31.5 mL @ 20 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration Range: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure (PSI): 20 PSI (average max).
- Flow Settings:1-3.
- Operating altitude above sea level (feet): 10,000 ft.
- Noise Level: 40 dBA.
- Warm up time (minutes): 2 minutes.
- Average Power Consumption at setting 2 (watts): 40 watts.
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing).
- Battery Duration
- Single Battery: Up to 3 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- Battery Charging Time
- Single Battery: Up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery: Up to 6 hours.
- 24/7 operation.
- Use: Stationary, portable, and travel.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: IS-404, IS-408, IS404-S.
- Manufacturer: Inogen One.
- Brand: G4.
- Made in USA.
- HCPCS Code: E1390.
- Warranty: machine - 3 years, 1 year - sieve beds and accessories.
Why Buy Online at Vitality Medical?
Inogen One G4 Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Vitality Medical has specialist standing by to help you with any questions you might have about the Inogen One or any of the other portable concentrators. These trained and tested specialist are re-evaluated every six months. They stay on top of the latest technologies and oxygen therapy solutions. A certified specialist can help you determine which bundle options or O2 generator families can meet your prescription requirements. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our specialist.
Rental Program - Try the Inpogen One G4 before you buy! You can rent from Vitality Medical to see if it is the right model for you. Oxygen patients who are planning a trip and want to bring a portable unit with them may want to consider renting one for the few weeks that they will be gone. Many who have tried Vitality Medical's Rental Program have loved the small, lightweight portables so much that they have gone on to purchase one. Several portable models are 24/7 oxygen machines and offer continuous or pulse flow. We rent by the week with no limitation on time. Rent one week or 52 weeks, the call is yours. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel for you to choose from. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back. We will also help you find an O2 machine that is a better fit.
Loaner Program - If your device needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner for you to use during the repair process.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your O2 machine stops operating properly while it is under warranty, call toll free number 800-397-5899 to set up your repair. Vitality Medical will ship you a free loaner while your device is being repaired.
Inogen G4 Additional Information
Inogen G4 Replacement Parts and Accessories
- Single Battery (item # BA-400) - is a rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 3.25 hours.
- Double Battery (item # BA-408) - is a larger rechargable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 6 hours.
- Replacement intake particle filter (item # RP- 405) - protects your machine from dust, pet dander and hair, and other air-borne particles. Washable and reusable filter that is eco-friendly. Inogen recommends to wash and dry the filter at least weekly and more often if you are in a dusty area. Replace the filter when it is damaged.
- Output Filter Replacement Kit (item # RP-404).
- Inogen G4 sieve bed columns (model # RP-406) - are so easy and quick to replace that you can install them yourself. Save hundreds of dollars over competing brands that require a technician to replace.
- External Battery Charger - recharges your single or double G4 batteries independently. This allows you to be out-and-about while your spare battery recharges.
- AC Power Supply (item # BA-401) - powers your device for AC operation.
- DC Power Cords (item # BA-306) - allows operation from an automobile, RV, or boat.
- Carry Bag (item # CA-400) - holds and protects your device while you carry it along with you. The Carry Bag has a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap to allow you to sling it over you shoulder for hands-free operation.
- Carry Strap (item # CA-401) - is a replacement shoulder strap that is adjustable. Use the Carry Strap with the Carry Bag.
Information, Documents and Links
- G4 Flyer provides information about replacement parts and specifications.
- G4 Brochure contains the features and benefits for this device.
- Inogen G4 User Manual provides setup and user instructions.
- G4 Specifications offers details about performance, size and operation.
- Troubleshooting Guide has a matrix with problems, possible causes and solutions.
- Replacement Parts and Accessories from the Inogen One manufacturer.
Inogen One G4 Testimonial Video (2:27 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Pulse Flow
- Product Comparison
Weight 7 Pounds 4.8 Pounds 2.8 Pounds Dimensions Length : 10.7 IN.
Width: 3.9 IN.
Height: 9.5 IN.
Length : 8.75 IN.
Width: 3.0 IN.
Height: 8.25 IN.
Length: 5.91 IN.
Width: 2.68 IN.
Height: 7.2 IN.
Flow Settings 1 - 6 1 - 5 1 - 3 Battery Duration Single Battery up to 5 hours,
Double Battery up to 10 hours
Single Battery up to 4.5 hours,
Double Battery up to 9 hours
Single Battery up to 2.7 Hours,
Double Battery up to 5 hours
Noise level < 38 dBA 39 dBA 40 dBA Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am looking to change my home oxygen provider in order to be able too use this concentrator as it is smaller than the one i am using and it is too heavy for me. I( have medicare and medicaid right now I am receiving services thru inogen but they only sell this new smaller unit I am willing to go with any provider who can provide me with this light weight unit along with my home concentrator Thank youQuestion by: susan younce on Sep 13, 2016 2:06:33 PMWe do not work directly with Medicare/Medicaid because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 19, 2016 1:42:00 PMWhat is the InogenOne G4 maximum flow rateQuestion by: Briton Leinart on Oct 26, 2016 1:39:23 PMThree Liters per Minute.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 7, 2017 12:42:00 PMdoes Inogen 4 use the same battery than inogen 3 ???Question by: marcela visinteiner on Aug 25, 2016 2:20:48 PMThe battery for the Inogen G3 is not the same as the one used for the new Inogen G4. The G4's battery is smaller.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 11, 2016 2:52:00 PMDo you subscribe to Humana coverage?Question by: Jesse Wright on Aug 27, 2016 10:21:05 PMWe do not work directly with insurance companies because we are an online retailer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 11, 2016 3:50:00 PM