What Comes in the Box?
Standard Bundle Components
- Inogen One G3
- AC Power Adapter
- DC Power Adapter
- Standard 8-Cell Battery
- Shoulder Strap
- Carry Bag
- 7 Foot Cannula (Salter Labs)
- User Manual
- 3 Year Machine Warranty
Product Details & Information
Manufactured by Inogen, the Inogen One G3 system is one of the lightest and smallest portable concentrators on the market weighing 5.25 pounds (including the standard battery and carry case), 3.5 pounds by itself, 4.8 pounds for device and battery. The design allows the freedom and independence that are missing with traditional devices. This portable concentrator can be used for stationary or portable oxygen for traveling. The Inogen G3 Concentrator can be powered from three separate power sources: a rechargeable lithium ion battery, AC power, or DC power. The AC power supply is auto sensing, allowing worldwide use. The oxygen flow is pulse dose with five settings from 1 to 5. Oxygen concentration levels are from 87 to 96 percent with a maximum flow of 840 mL. Noise output is a modest 39 decibels. It is capable for use for both day and night while on extended vacations.
The G3 is sleeker, slimmer and more efficient than the G2. (pictured to the left in a comparison). The G3 employs breath detecting pulse flow oxygen, which optimally conserves energy usage and time between recharging.
Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator provides Sleep Mode Technology that adapts to individual needs. Replace your cumbersome and heavy oxygen tanks that need refilling with an oxygen concentrator that can operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when you need it. No more exchanging or refilling heavy oxygen tanks or cylinders. No more bothersome regulators that require frequent adjustments. Just turn on and go!
Summary of G3 Components
- Offering 840 mL maximum oxygen flow.
- AC power adapter that is world wide auto sensing.
- DC power adapter allows the unit to be powered by an external 12 V battery source.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Carry bag provides a protective cover with a handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
- 7 foot cannula from Salter Labs which is soft and quiet. Item #1600G.
- User manual that provides setup and operation instruction.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and small size offers easy portability.
- Different battery options, long lasting or lower weight.
- Four settings of breath detecting pulse oxygen flow which conserves energy and recharging time.
- Noise output is 39 decibels, significantly less than human conversation.
- Provides Sleep Mode technology that adapts to individual needs during sleep.
- Has the ability to operate 24/7
- Eliminates the need to exchange or refill heavy tanks or cylinders.
- FAA approved for in-flight operation.
- If you are looking for an Inogen One G3 for sale, this is the ideal single solution for oxygen at home, away and while traveling.
- Oxygen Flow: Pulse Dose: Settings from 1 - 5
- Maximum Output Flow: 1050 ml/min
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96% at all settings
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 25 psi
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Average Power Consumption: 40W.
- Power Requirements: Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Setting: 1.0A
- DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A.
- DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- Noise: 39 dBA.
- Warm Up Time: 2 Minutes
- Inogen One G3 is FAA-approved for airline travel.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Manufacturer: Inogen
- Brand: G3
- Made in USA
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Expected Compressor Life: 20,000 to 30,000 hours, a leader in the industry
- Warranty: 3 years machine, 1 year sieve beds, 1 year accessories. See Inogen One manufacturer limited warranty statement for details.
Manuals and Documents
- Starter Guide is a quick reference guide.
- User Manual offers detailed information.
- G3 Backpack Instructions for the accessory carry device.
- Sieve Column Replacement Instructions and procedures.
- External Battery Charger Instructions.
- Pulse Dose Efficiency Brochure compares continuous flow and pulse flow.
- White Paper Comparison of Lightweight POC's by Strategic Dynamics Inc.
- FAA Airline Approved Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
- Physician Statement used with airlines.
- Ranking the Top Ten Portable Oxygen Concentrators shows where the Inogen G3 ranks among the top ten.
Found a lower price? Call 800-397-5899 or email [email protected] for price matching!
To be compliant with FDA regulations, a prescription is required for selected devices. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you then ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Worry Free Purchasing
At Vitality Medical, our goal is to bring you quality oxygen products at affordable prices. To make your purchase easier, we have created several programs to get you started.
Rental Program - Now you can try the Inogen One G3 before you buy it, just pay a weekly rental fee.
Buy Back Program - Upgrading from a Inogen G2? Sell it back to us. Contact us for details.
Loaner Program - Need to set-up a repair? We'll let you borrow one of our concentrators while yours is being repaired.
Certified Oxygen Specialists - To better serve you our staff is certified on all of our oxygen solutions.
Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Review (2:44 minutes)
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse Flow|
|Weight||7 Pounds||4.8 Pounds||2.8 Pounds|
|Dimensions||Length : 10.7 IN.|
Width: 3.9 IN.
Height: 9.5 IN.
|Length : 8.75 IN.|
Width: 3.0 IN.
Height: 8.25 IN.
|Length: 5.91 IN.|
Width: 2.68 IN.
Height: 7.2 IN.
|Flow Settings||1 - 6||1 - 5||1 - 3|
|Battery Duration||Single Battery up to 5 hours,|
Double Battery up to 10 hours
|Single Battery up to 4.5 hours,|
Double Battery up to 9 hours
|Single Battery up to 2.7 Hours,|
Double Battery up to 5 hours
|Noise Level||< 38 dBA||39 dBA||40 dBA|
|View Product||View Product||View Product|
In an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.
but have a problems.
it cann't detect breathe and pulse xoygen flow
i think breath recognition sensor not working
i have to use this machine always
plz anser me ASAP.
first of all, send it you?
If the patient is looking for reimbursement, they will need to their local contact Medicare/Medicaid
office either before or after placing the order.
Being able to use it on AC at home and DC in the car and batteries when shopping and other outside activities makes it indispensable to me. Not to mention the great price from Vitality!