The made-in-America EasyPulse combines the functionality of the market's most-used oxygen conserver with the simplicity of a portable oxygen concentrator. Weighing just 6.6 pounds, Precision Medical claims EasyPulse is the lightest 5 LPM concentrator. However, EasyPulse offers up to 780 mL per minute -- sufficient oxygen for 95% of oxygen therapy patients.
EasyPulse distinguishes itself from other oxygen concentrators with a very simple interface that contains a large rotary knob -- perfect for those with low vision. There are no electronic controls at all -- the display only features a highly legible battery life indicator and alarm LED.
Why Buying from Vitality Medical is a Breath of Fresh Air
- Rental Program -- Try, then buy. Vacation time? Rent a machine from us.
- Generous Buy Back program -- Not completely satisfied with your concentrator? We'll buy it back and find you to right concentrator.
- Loaner Program -- If anything happens to a concentrator purchased from us, we'll provide a loaner while yours is repaired.
- Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Trained team members ready to assist with any Oxygen questions.
Vitality Medical has several specially trained and Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists ready to answer your questions about Oxygen Therapy Solutions.
Founded by a Registered Nurse, Vitality Member employees all know how important Oxygen Therapy is. The company has a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee, which has created an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification curriculum. In order to serve you, our Specialists must pass a 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or higher. Our Specialists must recertify every six months to keep up with our growing line of oxygen concentrators.
EasyPulse Standard (product ID # PM4150)
Features & Benefits of every EasyPulse:
- Long battery life -- Nearly five hours at setting one.
- Three different kits -- Select the one that fits your lifestyle.
- Dial-in-Dosage -- Large on-unit dial easily controls oxygen dosage.
- Road-trip ready -- Standard AC charger (buildings) and DC charger (vehicles).
- Low maintenance -- The made-in-America EasyPulse has just one easy-to-change filter.
- Compact -- 10.1 inches high x 6.5 inches wide x 4.5 inches deep for easy-to-transport oxygen therapy.
- Simplicity -- No crowded electronic display, just an easy-to-read battery level indicator and alarm LED.
- Quiet -- Operates at just 44 dBA (setting 2), making it as quiet as a whispered conversation.
- Utilizes CMV technology -- Patented Constant Minute Volume (CMV) technology ensures oxygen delivery consistency. It instantly adjusts oxygen volume to the user's needs.
- Proven quality -- EasyPulse POC meets/exceeds the Medical Device Directive (MDD), Council Directive 93/42/EEC Concerning Medical Devices, Directive 2007/47/EC of The European Parliament and Council.
- EasyPulse is FAA-approved for air travel.
The streamlined EasyPulse Standard kit features a 3-year warranty and the following components:
- AC and DC adapters
- Power Cords
- 7-foot nasal cannula
EasyPulse Standard Kit Specifications:
- Width: 6.5 inches
- Height: 10.1 inches
- Depth: 4.5 inches
- Weight: 6.8 lbs. (with internal battery)
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 lbs
- Sound: 44 dBA at setting 2
- Oxygen Concentration: 85 to 95%
- - Oxygen Minute Volume:
- Setting 1: 240 ± 15% mL/min
- Setting 2: 380 ± 15% mL/min
- Setting 3: 520 ± 15% mL/min
- Setting 4: 660 ± 15% mL/min
- Setting 5: 780 ± 15% mL/min
- Start Up Time: 87% O2 Concentration ≤10 min
- Delivery Mode: Pulse Dose Only
- - Power Requirements:
- AC Power Adapter: 100-240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)
- DC Power Adapter: 11-16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12 VDC)
- - Battery Duration:
- Setting 1: 4.5 hrs
- Setting 2: 3.2 hrs
- Setting 3: 2.5 hrs
- Setting 4: 1.8 hrs
- Setting 5: 1.5 hrs
- Operational Altitude: up to 14,000 feet
EasyPulse Plus with Sling Bag(ID # PM4150EB)
The EasyPulse Plus kit adds a premium Sling Bag and additional battery to the Standard Kit. The Sling Bag is perfect for taking the EasyPulse with you on day-to-day errands. The bag also protects the unit from scuffs, minor bumps and acts as an additional layer of sound-dampening for the already whisper-quiet machine.
- Extra Lithium Ion Battery
- Sling Bag
EasyPulse Deluxe Kit with Backpack (ID # 507563)
The EasyPulse Deluxe substitutes the Plus Kit's Sling Bag for a Backpack Bag -- perfect for extended, or highly active, outings with your portable oxygen concentrator. The custom backpack features a secure clasp, protecting the unit from falling.
Additional EasyPulse Specifications:
- EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: PM4150 (Standard), PM4150EB (Plus), 507563 (Deluxe)
- - Equipment Classification
- Class II - with respect to protection from electrical shock
- Type BF - degree of protection against electrical shock
- IPX1 - degree of protection against ingress liquids
- Airline Travel: FAA Approved
- Medical Device: CE 0473
- Manufacturer: Precision Medical
- Brand: EasyPulse
- Made in the USA
- HCPCS Codes: E1390, E1392, E1356, E1357, E1358, E1399, A4615
- EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years
- EasyPulse Battery Warranty: 180 days from date of shipment
- EasyPulse Brochure contains features and photos.
- Precision Medical Oxygen Concentrators Brochure covers the EasyPulse concentrator.
- EasyPulse User Manual in English.
- EasyPulse Concentrator User Manual in Spanish.
- EasyPulse Concentrator Service Manual for the PM4150 Series oxygen concentrators.
- EasyPulse POC Maintenance offers cleaning and care instructions.
- EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Troubleshooting provides indicators matched with probable cause and remedies.
- EasyPulse Alarm Troubleshooting charts alarms with probable cause and the remedy.
- EasyPulse External Lithium Battery Instructions contains specifications, charging and use.
- EasyPulse Oxygen Concentrator Parts Schematic displays parts location, name and part number.
- FAA Approval Document for EasyPulse portable oxygen concentrator.
- Carry Bag PM4150 Instructions for the EasyPulse concentrator.
- EasyPulse POC Conformity provides government-regulated information for this medical device.
- Oxygen Travel Documents for the EasyPulse concentrator.
- EasyPulse Warranty information.
- EasyPulse Concentrator Replacement Parts displays product images and matching SKU numbers.
- EasyPulse Specifications are detailed for this O2 concentrator.
For compliance with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for select Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are not required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order, we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:Fax: 1-801-733-5797
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Precision Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you sell the backpack separately? If so how much and can I see a picture of the front and back?Question by: Carole Onderdonk on Jul 12, 2017 10:53:00 AMWe carry the bag separately from the unit that can be purchased through our site. You'll find it at the following page: https://www.vitalitymedical.com/precision-medical-oxygen-concentrator-replacement-parts-accessories.html.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 26, 2018 12:28:00 PMDoes Vitality file to Medicare for payments.Question by: Joe Malik on Jul 21, 2017 10:04:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 30, 2017 8:12:00 AMdo you sell poc min.Question by: george grieco on Jun 2, 2016 6:59:00 PMWhat is a POC "min."?Answer by: Jane on Sep 28, 2016 1:32:08 PMI apologize, we would like to get this item for you if it is not one that we currently carry; however, I'm unable to determine which concentrator you are referring to. Please provide the item number or the full name of the concentrator and we'll do our best to get it added to the site.Answer by: Megan on Sep 29, 2016 8:19:57 AMWhat is the % of o2 during regular use?Question by: Janet Spence on Mar 6, 2016 8:02:28 PMThe percentage of oxygen during regular use is between 85 and 95 percent.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 19, 2016 2:51:00 PMdoes the easy pulse 5 have a continuous settingQuestion by: paul zens on May 5, 2016 5:38:59 AMIt only has a pulse flow setting.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 26, 2016 3:04:00 PM