Venture Demand Oxygen Delivery Device (DODD) manufactured by Invacare is designed to give Respiratory Therapy patients the freedom to do more and have greater mobility. When used with smaller cylinders, the Venture Oxygen Demand Device is lightweight, portable and extremely easy to carry. The Venture Oxygen Conserver has an extended oxygen usage time, making it perfect for out-of-home use. Through a wide range of respiratory rates (10-40 bpm), the Venture DODD is able to deliver precise amounts of oxygen at the very beginning of each breath in which delivery duration is dependent on respiratory rate (variable-pulse technology). Its alarms are clearly identified, making solutions simple and quick.
Venture Demand Oxygen Delivery Device Features & Benefits
- Adaptable to compressed gas or liquid oxygen.
- Easy-to-understand disconnect and low battery alarms. 1-year warranty. Uses one D-size battery.
- Easy-to-use regulator for setting flow.
- Small and lightweight Venture Pack Systems for easy carrying.
- Triples cylinder use time.
- Switches easily from continuous to pulse modes; no disconnection required.
Venture Demand Oxygen Delivery Device Specifications
- Width: 3.6'
- Length: 5.4'
- Depth: 1.6'
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Pressure: 20 psig (+/- 3 psi)
- Operating Flow Rate: 0-6 lpm
- Regulator: Flow: 0-6 lpm; Pressure: 20 psig
- Battery: 80 Hrs. (approx. at 20 bpm)
- Venture Demand Oxygen Delivery Device Warranty: 3 years
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this unit good for people who are on oxygen continuance ?Question by: Eva on May 17, 2017 11:52:00 AMThis item is not recommended for use with people who need continuous oxygen. We have several continuous oxygen options available; you'll find them at the following page: vitalitymedical.com/oxygen-concentrator.htmlAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 18, 2017 8:44:00 AM