Customers Also Bought
The Drive CHAD Oxymizer is a Disposable Oxygen Conserver as part of an Nasal Oxygen Cannula that is available as a Pendant Oxymizer or a Mustache Oxymizer. The Pendant Oxymizer (P-224) can be used with a continuous oxygen flow of up to 15 LPM. This Pendant Oxymizer features a reservoir that can be worn under clothing. The Mustache Oxymizer (F-224) can be used with a continuous oxygen flow of 20 LPM. The Mustache Oxymizer is a Fluidic Oxymizer. Both CHAD Oxymizers provide continuous high flow Oxygen Therapy for homecare, hospice, clinic, hospital or long term care. The Oxymizers are compatible with oxygen concentrators, compressed oxygen cylinders and liquid oxygen. CHAD Oxymizers can be used with pursed lip breathing. Manufactured by Drive Medical, CHAD Oxymizers deliver an oxygen conserver ratio of 4:1.
CHAD Oxymizers may be used during exercise, resting or during sleep. These disposable oxygen conservers offer oxygen therapy patients a comfortable alternative to using an oxygen mask. Oxymizer Conservers can be used while oxygen patients eat, drink or talk.
Features & Benefits
- Nasal cannula oxygen conservers for oxygen savings.
- Pendant Oxymizer features a reservoir that can be worn under clothing.
- Mustache Oxymizer (Fluidic Oxymizer) features a reservoir near delivery point.
- Provides a conserver ratio of 4:1.
- Product Numbers: F-224, O-224 (replaced by F-224, P-224).
- Oxygen Flow Capacity
- Pendant Oxymizer: 15 LPM.
- Mustache Oxymizer (Fluidic Oxymizer): 20 LPM.
- Conserver Savings Ratio: 4:1.
- Application: Nasal Cannula Oxygen Conserver.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
Drive Medical CHAD Oxymizer Disposable Oxygen Conserver Additional Information
- CHAD Oxymizer Conserver Brochure features an oxygen savings chart for the disposable oxygen conserver.
- Oxygen Oxymizer features and benefits charts.
- Oxymizer Reservior Specifications for both the P-224 Pendant Oxymizer and the O-224 Mustache Oxymizer.
- P-224 Pendant Oxymizer instructions for patient use.
- O-224 Mustache Oxymizer instructions for patient use.
- Oxymizer Conserver Information Booklet features oxygen storage reservoir technology.
- Collard, F.Ph.D.; Wautelet, J.P.; Delwiche, J.; Prignot, P. Dubois. Improvement of oxygen delivery in severe hypoxemia by a reservior cannula. Eur Respir J. 1989, 2, 778-81.
- Shehan, J. Christopher; MD, O'Donohue Jr., MD., W.F. Use of Reservoir Nasal Cannula in Hospitalized Patients with Refractory Hypoxemia. CHEST. 1996 Supplement Oct., 110:4.
- Carter, Ph.D, Rick; Willams, M.S., James S. Evaluation of the Pendant Oxygen-Conserving Nasal Cannula during Exercise. CHEST. 1986, Jun., 89:6, 805-10.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A