Customers Also Bought
Oxygen tank carry cases are useful for those who are on the go and need to have their oxygen tank with them. The Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag, by Drive Medical, is a carry case that allows the cylinder to slip down without catching on the regulator. Whether it's carried over the shoulder or strapped to a wheelchair, the sling will make bringing a tank an easier task.
The Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag is fashioned to fit a wide variety of post valve cylinders. This useful little oxygen accessory has a strong nylon strap that can be adjusted and slung over the shoulder or mobility device like a power wheelchair or scooter. The cylinder case has hook-and-loop fasteners to cover and protect the main opening. There is also an auxiliary opening to thread the cannula out the side of the bag. It also can be carried vertical, horizontal or in a backpack configuration for convenience of use.
The Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag is compatible with M4, M6, M7, M9, while using any Drive or Chad conservers and regulators.
Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag Features and Benefits
- It is fashioned to hold a variety of different tank types.
- It can be shoulder carried.
- It contains a zippered storage pocket for carrying personal items or other accessories.
- It has an opening on the side for the cannula.
Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: OP-150-800
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cylinder Compatibility: M4, M6, M7 and M9
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 24 Inch
- Width: 18 Inch
- Height: 16
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information