Customers Also Bought
The Bonsai Velocity Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver, by Drive Medical (formerly manufactured by Chad Therapeutics), is a compact, lightweight oxygen conserving device for individuals who require oxygen therapy. When attached to an oxygen cylinder, the Bonsai regulator allows individuals to adjust the amount of oxygen output they receive. It provides more liter flow equivalencies, continuous flow settings, and a higher savings ratio than the competition, making it the most efficient pneumatic oxygen conserving device on the market.
The Bonsai Oxygen Conserving device is designed to decrease oxygen delivery time, while in turn increasing the amount of oxygen concentration received by the user. In doing so, this gives individuals the ability to better maintain their saturation levels, all while maintaining up to a 6:1 conservation ratio.
If an individual breathes faster during use, the Bonsai oxygen concerver's uniform oxygen pulse ensures the same amount of O2 is delivered. It is controlled via one easy-to-use single selector knob, and is compact enough to be used on the go, making it an excellent addition to any oxygen therapy arsenal.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Delivers a Uniform O2Pulse From 14-40 Breaths Per Minute.
- Delivers Up to a 6:1 Savings Ratio.
- Easy to Operate Single Selector Knob.
- Fits Easily in Virtually Any Carry Bag.
- Highest Savings Ratio On Any Pneumatic Conserver.
- Lightweight, Quiet Operations, Compact Design.
- Senses a Breath / Delivers Oxygen in the First Half of the Inspiratory Cycle.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, plus two CF settings, factory preset at 2 and 4 LPM.
- Operating Pressure Range: 200-3000 PSI.
- Number of Liter Flow Equivalency Settings: Six
- CF Settings (LPM): 2 & 4
- Oxygen Delivery System: Uniform Pulse
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year
- Product Number: OM-812
The Bonsai Velocity conserver is designed to extend the life of portable oxygen supplies when away from the primary source. While the Bonsai Velocity conserver may be used with stationary oxygen sources, the unit should be used only while awake and reasonably attentive. The Bonsai Velocity conserver is not intended for use while asleep because, in the unlikely event of operational malfunction or dislodging of the cannula, the user could be unaware and not make the necessary corrections.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents