Customers Also Bought
Regulators are necessary oxygen accessories that allow the user a proper amount of oxygen output for their needs. The Chad CGA 870 Regulator, by Drive Medical, offers a multitude of liter flow options at an affordable cost.
TheChad CGA 870 Regulator has as many as 15 setting options to select from. Each setting gradually reduces the flow pressure from the oxygen cylinder to match the levels needed for those who need respiratory therapy. It has a 20-micron, sintered bronze inlet filter and the flows are tested to an accuracy within a variance of 15 percent tolerances.
The barb outlet will connect to a humidifier or an adapter is needed to connect directly with a cannula. The ergonomic T-handle makes tightening quick and pain free. A sleek blue finish gives this oxygen regulator some flare. This item has been 100 percent quality control and inspected in the USA.
Chad CGA 870 Regulator Features and Benefits
- It is 100 percent quality control tested in the USA.
- It has a 20-micron, sintered-bronze inlet filter.
- All flows are tested to accuracy within +/- 15 percent tolerances.
- It comes with an ergonomic T-handle for easy tightening.
- It comes equipped with FDA recommended Viton and brass seal washers.
- It meets ASTM-G175-03 promoted ignition tests
- Outlet pressure: 50PSI
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- The inlet pressure: 200-3,000 PSI
- For CGA 870 Valves
- Outlet pressure: 50 PSI
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Length: 7 Inch
- Width: 3 Inch
- Height: 3 Inch
- Manufacturer Numbers: CH4808-L-BLUE, CH4815-L-BLUE, CH3115-L, CH3215-L, CH3104-L, and DR4808-L-GREEN
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history