Customers Also Bought
The Memory Monitoring Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer (Health Care Logistics 10368) features a triple display that vividly shows the low and high current room temperature or probe temperature. It features sensors that with glycol bottles and a micro-cable that is designed to be active when the refrigerator door closes.
Traceable Memory Monitoring Thermometers can record minimum and maximum temperatures from the last time the memory was cleared to the current recorded temperature. It features audible and visual alarms that are programmable and can be set to continue even when the temperature returns to the non-alarm range (up to 12 hours). This device is designed to show rapid temperature changes when the refrigerator door is open. It functions at a temperature range from -58°F to 158°F and measures 2-3/4" (W), 4-5/16" (H), and 5/8" (D).
Product Features and Benefits
- Programmable Alarm
- Visual and Audible Signals
- Manually Clears Temperature Memory
- Cable Allows Refrigerator Doors to Close
- Manufacturer: Health Care Logistics
- Product Number: 10368
- Application: Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 158°F
- Power Supply: Battery Operated
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Display Specifications: Triple Display
Manuals and Documents
- Product Instructions contains product instructions
How to use Memory Monitoring Thermometers Video (2:18 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Health Care Logistics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns