Customers Also Bought
Flexzan is a sterile Foam Dressing manufactured by UDL Laboratories. Flexzan is ultra-thin and highly conformable. Constructed of open cell foam, Flexzan® has a closed cell outer surface that allows evaporation through the outer surface. Made with semi-occlusive polyurethane foam the Flexzan Foam Dressing is an adhesive dressing that protects wounds from exogenous contamination and trauma. Flexzan maintains a moist wound healing environment. Excess wound moisture is absorbed into the cells of the foam while excess moisture is allowed to evaporate through the outer surface, helping prevent fluid accumulation under the dressing. Flexzan should not be used on third degree burns or on wounds showing clinical signs of infection.
Flexzan Foam Adhesive Dressing Features & Benefits
- Protects wounds from exogenous contamination and trauma.
- Maintains a moist wound healing environment.
- Permeable outer layer to pass through excess moisture.
Flexzan Foam Adhesive Dressing Specifications
- Product Options: 8506, 8518, 8564
- Width Options: 2, 4 & 8 Inch
- Length Options: 3, 4 & 8 Inch
- Construction: open cell foam with closed cell outer layer.
- Semi-occlusive polyurethane foam adhesive dressing.
- Sterile dressing.
- HCPCS code: A6209 & A6211
- Additional Information
Manufacturer UDL Laboratories
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!