Other Mepilex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Molnlycke 284190 Mepilex Lite 4 x 4 Inch Foam Dressing manages acute and chronic wounds with low exudation. It is a borderless foam dressing with a thin profile that lends to molding well to the wound bed. It provides coverage for hard to dress regions with varying surface levels. Another benefit to Foam is it can be cut with scissors to fit the wound. The foam conforms to the wound without adhering to the surrounding delicate tissue due to its specialized silicone Safetac layer. This ensures dressing changes will be easier when the dressing is lifted and be less traumatic for the patient. The Safetac layer is responsible for sealing the margins of the wound to prevent skin reactions for patients undergoing radiotherapy treatment.
The 4 x 4 Inch Mepilex Lite with Safetac Technology is available as a single dressing to try out for size or as a Box of 5 or Case of 50 dressings.
Pair this non-bordered foam dressing with Tubifast, a tubular fixation bandage when securing it to a limb.
Features and Benefits
- Soft and Comfortable Against Wound Bed
- Versatile, Can be Cut to Size
- Thin Profile Construction
- Protects Fragile Skin
- Handles Exudate to Reduce Risk of Skin Maceration
- Safetac Technology Minimizes Skin Damage with Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Brand: Mepilex Lite
- Product Number: 284190
- Quantity: Each, Box, Case of 50
- Size: 4 x 4 Inch (10 x 10 cm)
- Dressing Type: Foam
- Application: Wound Dressing for Acute and Chronic Wounds with Low Exudate
Manuals and Documents
About SAFETAC Technology Video (4:55 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!