Tubifast Green Line 10m is an elastic tubular bandage that is sized for small and medium limbs. Green Line Tubifast has two-way stretching for radial and longitudinal. Its diameter unstretched is 2 inches and its length unstretched is 11 yards. Tubifast Green is offered in a roll format in which the length needed may be cut to fit and then easily applied. This retention bandage does not compress on your limbs. It is used as a skin covering for protection or for dressing fixation. Tubifast Green Line may be used as a stockinette for an adult lower arm cast or a child's lower leg cast. It may also be used for patch wrapping. This lightweight bandage is easy to use and fast to apply.
Manufactured by Molnlycke, Tubifast Green is available in four other sizes. These sizes are color coded and include Tubifast Red Line 10m x 1.5 Inch, Tubifast Blue Line 10m x 3 Inch, Tubifast Yellow 10m x 4.5 Inch, and Tubifast Purple 10m x 8 Inch. Vitality Medical offers other tubular bandages like Lohmann & Rauscher TG, TG Fix, Tubigrip, and Surgigrip.
Product Features & Benefits
- Tubular support bandage.
- Easy to use.
- Fast to apply.
- Does not constrict movement.
- 2-way stretch bandage.
- Elastic tubular bandage.
- Fits snugly over limbs.
- Colored coded green for use with small and medium diameter limbs.
- Holds wound dressings in place.
- Does not provide compression.
- Knitted fabric provides light elasticity.
- No need for pins, tapes or ties for securement.
- Reduced risk of fraying ends.
- Stretches radial and longitudinal.
- Product Number: 2436.
- Diameter: 2 Inch (5 cm).
- Length: 11 Yard (10 meters).
- Size: Small and Medium Limbs.
- Limb Diameter: 5.5 to 9.5 Inch (14 to 24 cm).
- Stripe Color: Green.
- Cut to fit.
- Material: Rayon and Elastane.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Brand: Tubifast
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubular Bandages Flyer provides product features and benefits and sizing information.
Tubifast Green Line Size Chart
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!