Customers Also Bought
Tubifast Blue Line 10m is an elasticated tubular bandage for adult upper arms and lower legs as well as child upper arms. If a larger limb requires bandaging, you may want to consider the Tubifast Yellow 10m x 4.5 Inch or Tubifast Purple 10m x 8 Inch. Smaller needs may be handled by Tubifast Red Line 10m x 1.5 Inch or Tubifast Green Line 10m x 2 Inch. Even though the bandage is elastic, it does not compress on your limbs. This lightweight bandage is easy to use and fast to apply. Blue Line Tubifast has two-way stretching that is radial and longitudinal. Its unstretched diameter is 3 inches and its unstretched length is 11 yards. Manufactured by Molnlycke as a roll bandage, the length of 10 meters may be cut-to-fit and then easily applied. The ends of the cut bandage are not easily frayed to prevent wound contamination. This retention bandage does not compress on your limbs to bring you discomfort. It may be used for fixing dressings to a wound or as a skin covering for protection. Tubifast Blue may be used as a stockinette for casts. It may also be used for patch wrapping.
Product Features & Benefits
- Elastic tubular support bandage.
- Stretches radial and longitudinal.
- Colored coded blue for use with large diameter limbs.
- Easy to use.
- Fast to apply.
- Does not restrict movement.
- 2-way stretch bandage.
- Tube bandage.
- Fits snugly over limbs and other areas of the body.
- Holds primary dressings in place.
- Does not provide uncomfortable compression.
- Knitted fabric provides light elasticity to stay in place comfortably.
- No need for pins, tapes or ties for securement.
- Reduced risk of fraying ends.
- Product Number: 2438.
- Diameter: 3 Inch (7.5 cm).
- Length: 11 Yard (10 meters).
- Size: Large Limbs.
- Limb Diameter: 9.5 to 15.8 Inch (24 to 40 cm).
- Stripe Color: Blue.
- Cut to fit.
- Material: Rayon and Elastane.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Brand: Tubifast
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubular Bandages Flyer provides product features and benefits and sizing information.
Tubifast Blue Line Size Chart
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A