Customers Also Bought
Tubifast Red Line 10m is a lightweight elastic tubular bandage. It has two-way stretching, both radial and longitudinal. This retention bandage is useful for dressing fixation and as a skin covering. Tubifast Red Line is also useful as a stockinette under a cast. It is easy to use and fast to apply. This tubular support bandage comes in a roll of 10 meters long x 1.5 inch diameter. It is designed for the lower arms of children and fits an adult limb size of 3.5 to 7.1 inches or 9 to 18 cm diameter. Just cut to length size needed.
This product is manufactured by Molnlycke and is available in other sizes, including the Tubifast Green Line 10m x 2 Inch, Tubifast Blue Line 10m x 3 Inch, Tubifast Yellow 10m x 4.5 Inch, and Tubifast Purple 10m x 8 Inch. Vitality Medical carries other tubular bandages like Lohmann & Rauscher TG, TG Fix, Tubigrip, and Surgigrip.
Product Features & Benefits
- Easy to use.
- Fast application.
- 2-way stretch technology.
- Fits snugly over small limbs.
- Colored coded red for use with small diameter limbs.
- Holds primary dressings in place.
- Does not constrict movement.
- Does not provide compression.
- Knitted fabric provides light elasticity.
- No need for tapes, pins or ties.
- Reduced risk of fraying.
- Provides radial and longitudinal stretch.
- Product Number: 2434.
- Diameter: 1.5 Inch (3.5 cm).
- Length: 11 Yard (10m).
- Size: Small Limbs.
- Limb Diameter: 3.5 to 7.1 Inch (9 to 18 cm).
- Stripe Color: Red.
- Cut length to fit.
- Material: Rayon and Elastane.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Brand: Tubifast
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubular Bandages Flyer contains product features and benefits.
Tubifast Red Line Size Chart
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!