Customers Also Bought
Tubifast Purple Line 10m is a tube bandage for large adult trunks. This bandage has a diameter of 8 inches unstretched with a roll length of 11 yards or 10 meters. Manufactured by Molnlycke with rayon and Elastane, this bandage is lightweight and does not have any uncomfortable compression properties. It elastic properties allow it to fix primary dressings in place. Smaller sizes are available from the manufacturer, including the Tubifast Red Line 10m x 1.5 Inch, Tubifast Green Line 10m x 2 Inch, Tubifast Blue 10m x 3 Inch, and Tubifast Yellow 10m x 4.5 Inch. This tubular bandage is easy to use and apply. Tubifast is constructed to provide two-way stretch capability to allow flexibility. It offers both radial and longitudinal stretching. The 10 meter length roll may be cut-to-fit without fraying. This tube bandage may be used for a protective skin covering. It may be used as a stockinette for a protective skin layer under casts. This tube bandage may also be used for patch wrapping.
Product Features & Benefits
- Tubular support bandage.
- 2-way stretch bandage.
- Holds primary dressings in place.
- Elastic tube bandage.
- Easily stretches radial and longitudinal.
- Colored coded for use with adult torsos.
- Reduced risk of fraying ends.
- Easy to use and apply.
- No need for pins, tapes or ties for securement.
- Does not restrict movement.
- Fits snugly over adult trunks.
- Does not provide uncomfortable compression.
- Knitted fabric provides light elasticity to stay in place comfortably.
- Product Number: 2444.
- Diameter: 8 Inch (20 cm).
- Length: 11 Yard (10 meters).
- Size: Large Limbs.
- Limb Diameter: 25.2 to 51.2 Inch (64 to 130 cm).
- Cut to fit.
- Material: Rayon and Elastane.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Brand: Tubifast
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Molnlycke Tubular Support Bandage Flyer contains product features and benefits and sizing information.
Tubifast Size Chart
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!