Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Smith & Nephew ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing is available in a range of sizes and shapes to cover a variety of wound types, even difficult areas such as heel and sacrum. Using a Foam Dressing with gentle border adhesive is important when managing sensitive and fragile skin surrounding acute and chronic wounds. The gentle adhesive's soft silicone gel secures the dressing while allowing the dressing to be lifted for inspection or repositioned with little pain and trauma to the wound. Depending condition of the wound, the dressing can be left in place for up to seven days.
The technology behind the ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing its triple layers of foam, gel and permeable outer top film. The hydrocellular foam pad manages wound exudate and with the gel it maintains a moist wound environment needed for healing. This construction makes ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressings useful for diabetic foot ulcers, infected wounds, malignant wounds, first and second degree burns, surgical wounds, donor sites, skin tears and fungating ulcers.
Buy ALLEVYN Classic Gentle Border Foam Dressing in 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5 and 7 x 7 inch squares as well as unique shapes for the heel and sacrum.
Smith & Nephew also manufacturers Non-Adhesive foam dressings to absorb excess wound exudate.
Features and Benefits
- Absorbent Hydrocellular Pad
- Gentle, Perforated Silicone Gel Adhesive Contact Layer
- Adhesive Allows for Repositioning
- Highly Permeable and Waterproof Outer Layer
- Absorbs, Retains and Transpires Exudate for Optimal Fluid Management
- Maintains Optimal Moist Wound Environment
- Gentle Adhesive Minimizes Pain During Dressing Changes
- Stays in Place for up to 7 Days
- Longer Wear-time Reduces Dressing Changes
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Brand: ALLEVYN
- Product Numbers: 66800270, 66800276, 66800279, 66800280, 66800506, 66800898, 66800959, 66801031
- Dressing Type: Hydrocellular Foam
- Adhesion: Gel
- Square Size Options: 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5 Inch, 7 x 7 Inch
- Heel Size: 9-1/10 x 9 Inch
- Sacrum Size: 6-5/8 x 6-3/4, 8-1/2 x 9 Inch
- Multi-Site Size: 6-3/4 x 7 Inch
- HCPCS Codes: A6212, A6213
Manuals and Documents
How to Remove ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressings Video (1:58 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do u pronounce Allevyn please?Question by: Mirella on Jun 10, 2017 1:05:00 PMThe manufacturer states it is pronounced all e vyn.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 10, 2017 8:45:00 AMCan you use allergen hydro-cellular foam dressing with bactroban ointment?Question by: Lisa on Sep 30, 2017 2:48:00 PMWe cannot answer any specific questions regarding the combination of these items as we do not employ any medical professionals. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for specific usage questions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 18, 2017 8:40:00 AM
Based on your history