Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Dressing is manufactured by Smith & Nephew for patients with fragile skin. The ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing is constructed with hydrocellular foam and has a gel adhesive that is gentle to the skin. Equipped with an absorbent hydrocellular pad, the ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing helps treat chronic and acute exudative wounds, full and partial thickness wounds, pressure ulcers and leg ulcers. The ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing is also useful for diabetic foot ulcers, infected wounds, malignant wounds, first and second degree burns, surgical wounds, donor sites, skin tears and fungating ulcers.
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Dressing Features & Benefits
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad.
- Perforated silicone gel adhesive wound contact layer.
- Adhesive border for gentle but effective fixation.
- Outer layer is highly permeable and waterproof.
- Absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment to promote faster healing.
- Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes.
- Stays in place for up to 7 days.
- Longer wear time reduces dressing changes.
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Foam Dressing Specifications
- Construction: Hydrocelluar Foam.
- Adhesion: Gel adhesive.
- Three Size Options: 3 x 3 Inch, 5 x 5 Inch, 7 x 7 Inch.
- HCPCS Codes: A6212 and A6213
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Allevyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do u pronounce Allevyn please?Question by: Mirella on Jun 10, 2017 1:05:00 PMThe manufacturer states it is pronounced all e vyn.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 10, 2017 8:45:00 AMCan you use allergen hydro-cellular foam dressing with bactroban ointment?Question by: Lisa on Sep 30, 2017 2:48:00 PMWe cannot answer any specific questions regarding the combination of these items as we do not employ any medical professionals. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for specific usage questions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 18, 2017 8:40:00 AM