Other Allevyn product(s)
- ALLEVYN Life Foam Dressings - Standard, Heel & Sacrum
- ALLEVYN Gentle Border Wound Dressings
- Allevyn Gentle Border 66800279 | 5 x 5 Inch, Pad Size 4 x 4 Inch by Smith & Nephew
- Allevyn Life 5x5 Inch Foam Dressing - 66801068
- Allevyn Life 66801069 | 6 1/16 Inch x 6 1/16 Inch by Smith & Nephew
- Allevyn Life 66801306 | Sacrum 6 3/4 Inch x 6 7/8 Inch by Smith & Nephew
Customers Also Bought
Allevyn Hydrocellular Polyurethane Dressing, by Smith & Nephew, is a non-adherent, non-adhesive, soft, easy-to-use wound dressing, specially designed for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds, such as ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic), pressure sores, donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions, and 1st and 2nd degree burns. The dressing helps in the creation and maintenance of a moist wound environment, which is the optimal environment to facilitate wound management, by providing physical separation between the wound and external environments to reduce the spread and contamination of bacteria within the wound.
Allevyn Hydrocellular Polyurethane Dressing features a unique trilaminate structure designed to further progress the rate of the healing process, resultant from a combination of properties, including: a perforated wound contact layer that allows even the most viscous exudate to pass into the dressing; a hydrocellular core that absorbs and retains liquid in its microscopic structure; and a breathable outer surface that allows excess moisture to evaporate away from the dressing. The Allevyn Hydrocellular Polyurethane Dressings are comfortable and can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations. They are specially formulated to absorb exudate, swelling slightly as they do, while not leaving debris in the wound, therefore making dressing changes easier.
Allevyn Hydrocellular Polyurethane Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Unique Trilaminate Structure.
- Non-Adherent Central Hydrocellular Layer.
- Highly Absorbent Central Hydrocellular Layer.
- Waterproof Outer Film Layer.
- Full Range of Sizes.
- Helps Create Moist Wound Environment.
- Easy to Use.
- Soft and Cushioning.
Allevyn Hydrocellular Polyurethane Dressing Specifications:
- Product Number: 66007643, 66007637, 66000093, 66007638
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Pieces/Package: 10
- HCPCS Code: A6209, A6210, A6211
- Additional Information