Customers Also Bought
When skin is left with obnoxious residue from medical tape or you want to reduce trauma to the skin when removing a bandage or ostomy appliance make sure to use REMOVE Adhesive Remover by Smith & Nephew. These single-use wipes gently moisten the skin to remove the stubborn and sticky adhesive residue without irritation. It's ideal for lifting excess acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based products deposited on the skin from wound dressings, ostomy care appliances and glues from prosthesis for larynjectomy patients.
The wipe is placed on the edge of the tape or appliance for the aloe to penetrate, moisturize and condition the skin. Squeeze the wipe to add more fluid when needed. Once area is moistened slowly pull tape and remove film. Cleanse skin with additional water and pat dry. REMOVE won't leave a residue or a greasy feeling. These adhesive remover wipes are non-irritating, non-sensitizing, even for geriatric and ostomy patients. They are environmentally friendly and do not contain ozone-depleting CFCs. You may also be interested in liquid Detachol Adhesive Remover.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Indications, Precautions
Features and Benefits:
- Quickly Penetrates
- Gentle and Safe for Skin
- Reduces Irritations from Residue
- Minimizes Skin Trauma
- Universal Adhesive Remover
- Convenient, Single-Use Wipes
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew
- Brand: REMOVE
- Item Number: 403100
- Quantity: Each, Box of 50, Case of 1000
- HCPCS Code: A4365
- For the removal of adhesive residue left on the skin from medical tapes and films.
- For the removal of adhesive appliances and devices.
- Use REMOVE only as directed.
- Intended for external use only.
- Do not use product near a heat source. Wipes are flammable.
- Vapor from wipes may be harmful and may be best administered using adequate ventilation.
- Avoid contact with open wounds or mucous membranes.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid placing wipes on a painted or finished surface as it may damage surface.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A