Other Mepilex product(s)
Mepilex Lite is a thin foam dressing ideal for treating low exuding acute and chronic wounds. Designed with Safetac technology, this wound treatment dressing effectively minimizes pain and wound or skin damage during dressing changes. Simultaneously soft and comfortable, this foam dressing is clinically proven to significantly reduce the severity of skin reactions from radiotherapy treatment.
Mepilex Lite is a wound treatment dressing that can substantially reduce the risks of maceration while minimizing pain at dressing changes. Easily cut to size to fit a variety of wounds, this dressing is supremely comfortable, soft and non-irritating.
Mepilex Lite Features and Benefits
- Thin foam dressing is ideal for low-exuding acute and chronic wounds and actively minimizes pain and wound or skin damage during dressing changes.
- Simultaneously soft and comfortable, Mepilex Lite is clinically proven to significantly reduce the severity of skin reactions from radiotherapy treatment.
- Significantly reduces the risk of maceration and can be easily cut to size to fit a variety of different types of wounds.
Mepilex Lite Specifications
- Product numbers: 284090, 284190, 284390, 284599
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke Healthcare
- Sizes: 2.4 x 3 Inches, 4 x 4 Inches, 6 x 6 Inches, 8 x 20 Inches
- Cut to size
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Molnlycke Sub Brand Mepilex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!