Other Allevyn product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Allevyn Gentle Hydrocellular Foam Dressing, by Smith and Nephew, is designed for heavy fluid oozing wounds, specifically found with pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, infected wounds or other significant skin wounds. This foam dressing comes triple-layered protection with a hydrocellular pad to both contain fluid from the wound and maintain a moist environment for healing. This particular foam dressing is especially easy on sensitive skin that utilizes a gel adhesive to hold it securely in place over the wound, while at the same time being able to later gently peel off the skin. This is one of the many Smith and Nephew foam dressings that have created a notoriety of being a very reliable wound care resource.
The following wound conditions are treated using Allevyn Gentle Hydrocellular Foam Dressing:
- Wounds with Copious Fluid Release (exudate)
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Infected Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Malignant Wounds
- Donor Sites
- Fungating Ulcers (Indicaitons of Dead of Dying Tissue)
Allevyn Gentle Hydrocellular Foam Dressing Features and Benefits
- The dressing is uses a gel to seat securely and gently on the skin.
- The Gentle Hydrocellular Foam Dressing is easy to peel from sensative skin.
- The foam dressing maintains a more healing, moist environment within the wound.
- It treats a large variety of wound types.
- It is highly absorbent for heavy fluid loss.
- The dressing is waterproof
Allevyn Gentle Hydrocellular Foam Dressing Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 66800255, 66800256, 66800257, 66800258
- Manufacturer: Smith and Nephew
- Length of Wear: 7 days or Until Exudate is Visible and Approaches 5/8 Inch from the Edge of the Dressing
- Sizes (in inches): 2 x 2, 4 x 4, 6 x 6, 8 x 8
- HCPCS Codes: For 66800255 - A6209, For 66800256 - A6209, For 66800257 - A6210, For 66800258 - A6211
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A