Outdoor training or running in the elements calls for Wind Defense Compression Tights by 2XU. The front panels are wind and rain resistant and brushed thermal PWX Weight panels on the back will keep you warm. The panels also add compression for greater blood flow to the extremities to keep the body warm and aid in faster muscle recovery post workout.
The fabric is moisture wicking to help keep you dry with anti-bacterial properties to manage odors during intense workouts. The fabric also offers UPF50+ sun protection on sunny days. The 2XU HYOPPTIK logos are stylish and reflective for visibility and safety. The Wind Defense Compression Tight is black/steel color with a drawstring waistband and rear pocket to keep valuables. The women's tights are available in XS to XL with tall lengths in sizes S and M.
You may also be interested in the Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top for full coverage when working out outdoors.
Features and Benefits:
- Compression Panels
- Improves Blood Circulation for Warmth and Recovery
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue & Swelling
- Back Thermal Panel
- Wind and Rain Resistant Front Panel
- Reflective Logos
- Back Zipper Pocket
- Durable, Flexible Fabric
- Moisture Wicking Yarns
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Antibacterial Properties
- Manufacturer: 2XU
- Sizes: XS, S, ST, M, MT, L, XL
- Color: Black/Steel
- Quantity: Each
- User: Women
- Waistband: Drawstring
- Fabric: PWX with Back Thermal PWX Weight 105D
- Item Numbers: WA4180B-BLK-STL-XS, WA4180B-BLK-STL-S, WA4180B-BLK-STL-ST, WA4180B-BLK-STL-M, WA4180B-BLK-STL-MT, WA4180B-BLK-STL-L, WA4180B-BLK-STL-XL
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Machine-wash compression tights in cold water with like colors.
- Do NOT add bleach or fabric softener.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron garment to maintain compression integrity of the garment.
- Hang dry inside away from sunlight.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 2XU Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!