Customers Also Bought
Jobst Plastic Surgery Female Girdles - Mid-thigh creates necessary compression to the hips and stomach following liposuction or other surgery. A post-surgical lymphedema garment provides Compression Therapy to reduce bleeding and promote blood circulation. Increased blood flow helps the body get rid of swelling so the body can heal. In addition, the girdle provides support to ensure optimal results.
The Jobst Plastic Surgery Girdle is available in sizes Small to 2X-Large based on waist measurement. It's designed with two large zippers to make it easy to put on unassisted. The girdle material is made of an open-weave, powernet fabric that's breathable to keep patient comfortable. The powernet fabric is stretchable and holds well without binding or rolling. Jobs uses a latex-free formula to avoid allergens.
Jobst is a leader in compression wear. If you need compression therapy to reduce swelling in the legs, Jobst also manufactures Anti-Embolism Stockings.
Features and Benefits
- Girdle Provides Support at Surgical Area
- Adds Compression to Reduce Swelling
- Promotes Faster Healing
- Open Pubis
- Fabric Keeps Patient Cool and Dry
- Dual Zippers Makes it Easy to Put on Unassisted
- Fits Hips 8 - 11 Inches (20-28 cm) Larger Than Waist
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Product Numbers: 110661, 110662, 110663, 110664, 110670, 110672
- Quantity: Each
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 1X-Large, 2X-Large
- Color: White
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: Post-Surgical Compression Support
- Small: 24 - 26 Inches (61 - 66 cm)
- Medium: 27 - 28 Inches (69 - 71 cm)
- Large: 29 - 30 Inches (74 - 76 cm)
- X-Large: 31 - 32 Inches (79 - 81 cm)
- 1X-Large: 33 - 34 Inches (84 - 86 cm)
- 2X-Large: 35 - 36 Inches (89 - 91 cm)
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jobst Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!