Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch with InvisiClose Tail, manufactured by ConvaTec, provides great security and comfort.
Its flanging system lets you hear the sound of security with a series of audible clicks during application. This drainable pouch provides secure, accurate closure with each use.
The only traditional two-piece system that gives you the moldable advantage. The SUR-FIT Natura Ostomy Pouch system is a comprehensive product line with the latest skin barrier technologies. The plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security.
Only the SUR-FIT Natura ostomy system is available with Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier. These barriers hug the individual contours of your stoma to allow for a secure, personalized fit without the need for scissors. When you are ready to remove them, make sure to use an adhesive remover, as many individuals find it helpful.
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch with InvisiClose Tail Features and Benefits
- Audible clicks let you hear when the application has snapped into place.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- InvisiClose technology.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Offers great security.
- Offers moldable fit.
- One-sided comfort panel, which increases discretion.
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch with InvisiClose Tail Specifications
- Product Numbers: 413334, 413335, and 413336.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 12 inches.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5063.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!