Other Natura product(s)
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Durahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec 14 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a large, reliable and drainable pouch for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy pouch delivers a series of audible "clicks," which delivers confidence in one's ostomy system.
This ostomy pouch, furthermore, allows users to rapidly and effortlessly replace the pouch without removing the skin barrier from the skin. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, make sure to use an adhesive remover, as many individuals find it helpful.
This barrier complements a wide variety of lifestyles and stomas, including colostomy, ileostomy, day wear, nightwear, extended travel, hospital, bathing, extended wear, travel, active, and swimming. To enhance your ostomy system, this extensive line comes with 2 complimentary tail closures per box.
Order now and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Features and Benefits
- 2 complimentary tail closures per box.
- Audible security.
- Drainable pouch.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Low-profile design.
- Streamlined body.
- One-sided comfort panel, which increases discretion.
- Two-piece design allows easy pouch removal for venting or changing.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
ConvaTec 12 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Specifications
- Color: Transparent.
- Size: 14 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5063.
- Additional Information