Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura 10 Inch Ostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is an extensive part of a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with the Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy pouch indicates a fastened and accurate closure with a sequence of audible "clicks."
Featuring an uncomplicated snap-off, snap-on design, this ostomy pouch permits users to rapidly and effortlessly exchange the pouch without removing the skin barrier from the skin.
In addition to being able to rapidly change the pouch, the SUR-FIT Natura 12 Inch Ostomy Pouch features a double-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel. This drainable ostomy pouch, furthermore, offers streamlined body contour panels, a low-profile design, and less headroom, which allocates the pouch's content more uniformly and away from the stoma.
This drainable ostomy pouch comes with two complimentary tail closures per box. If you need additional closures, be certain to order supplementary tail closures here.
Order now and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura 12 Inch Ostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- 2 complimentary tail closures per box.
- Audible security.
- Drainable pouch.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- Low-profile design.
- Streamlined body.
- Two-sided comfort panel.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura 10 Inch Ostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401505, 401506, 401507, 401508, and 401509.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 10 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5063.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A