Other Comfeel product(s)
Comfeel® Ulcer Care 3213 is a hydrocolloid dressing to manage moderately exuding ulcers including venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers and leg ulcers in its final stages of healing. The hydrogel polymers remove exudate and bacteria to also be an effective treatment for burns, donor sites and skin abrasions. The specialized hydrogel creates an optimal wound healing environment needed for faster healing.
Comfeel Ulcer Care hydrocolloid dressing with alginate is manufactured by Coloplast, a medical industry leader in wound care. The 4 x 4 inch dressing is packaged sterile for quick application to wound bed. It can remain in place for up to seven days depending on wound characteristics and amount of wound exudate. This leaves the wound undisturbed longer for added patient comfort.
You may also be interested in CURAD Sterile Saline Wound Wash, by Medline, for a gentle solution to cleaning the wound before dressing.
Features and Benefits:
- Soaks up Wound Exudate
- Gel Creates Moist Wound Environment
- Long Wearing Time
- Dressing Protects Wound From Outside Bacteria
- Waterproof Top Film
- Dressing Won't Adhere to Wound
- Fewer Dressing Changes
- Fast Healing
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Brand: Comfeel®
- Item Number: 3213
- Size: 4 x 4 Inch
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10
- Shape: Square
- Wear-Time: Up to 7 Days
- Adhesive: Alastomer Matrix
- Moisture Absorbing Material: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium Alginate
- Film Barrier Material: Semi-Permeable Polyurethane
- HCPCS Code: A6234
- Application: Primary or Secondary Dressing for Low to Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Indications: Management of Leg Ulcers, Burns, Donor Sites, Post-Operative Wounds, Abrasions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Coloplast Sub Brand Comfeel
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!